Worst Game

nejvetsiborec

I really liked the game offline, but when I started with live, i change my mind. This game is the worst football ever. The referee dont know fouls, players tackles with hands and everyone playin' only on counterattacks.

And on top of that was my final with Kazachstan (1 star), when the oponent nearly killed my player from behind with both legs slide in his penalty area and I think that the referee wasnt on the pitch. Then in 120th minute equalised to 1-1 and I lost the penalties. :(:(:(

Call me crazy, but I only bought it for offline. I got the easy online achievements (play 3 games with a 1 star team, etc.), but I just got it to play offline. It's perfectly fun. I have a number of sports games that I play solo (yeah, I know that makes me the vast minority), but as long as the CPU difficulty is reasonable, I have more than enough fun.

• 1 month later...

This game is simply the biggest and worst shit ive ever player, I lost in final with Kazachstan against Estonia, leading 3-0 after 10 minutes, then my players stopped playing, and in the end i had 23% possession and 7% pass accuracy. This game is simply the biggest and worst football game ever.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this is by far one of the most frustrating games that i have ever played both online and offline. I love the fifa franchise but they have always made me so mad. If you are playing cyoc on this game the rest of your team is stupid. They dont pass run the wrong way shoot stupid shots and really cause problems if you are playing on a harder difficulty. Fifa online isnt fair unless you have had a jumpstart since the begining. people are so good now that it is angering at how good they are and you get beat by 10+ goals.

I would have to disagree with you others I have bought every fifa since 2000 and this game is still increasing the quality it is almost as good as fifa 11 but yes it can be hard but if you have enough skill online becomes easier as i have done the achievement for winning the world cup with 1/2-1 star team i did it with kazakhstan on my 2nd final, also got far with Estonia, the bad things about the game are 1 there are no handballs and 2 everyone chooses Spain but this isn't a problem as I get the satisfaction of beating them with a poor quality team

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well i got gold a while ago and played online for the first time. i started with a world cup online match, which was a draw, but couldnt find anyone else. but i had a fun time with head to head, with a record of 8/2/1. but then my internet played up and in a match where it was 0-0 it disconnected giving me a loss and 9%dnf, so i stopped playing offline. on that note since heres no achievement linked to it and it counts as a win quitters arent a problem in this game:woop:

so i went back to story of qualifying, just got my 10000 points and unlocked the 2006 world cup. i wish they dropped all the online achievements and used them for this. some can be difficult but unlike the 2006 world cup game the gameplay isnt broken and fail so it would be fun not a chore.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It's definitely the shittiest game ever for me now, almost reached the final with Congo and then I get kicked because the connection with the EA server was lost. :uzi:

I'll never ever buy an EA-sports title with online achievements that's for sure! :mad:

I hate when people do this. Just cuz you get disconnected doesn't mean the whole game is crap, and just cuz you lose connection doesn't mean it's EAs fault maybe you should look at yourself before blaming others

• 6 months later...