Pro Club Sign-Up and 11vs11 Management

Tyger7

I got called in to work last night (working at a local hospital), so i didn't have the chance to show up. Really sorry, guys. Glad you got it without my help.

I'll arrange a new one though, both for myself and others who are looking for the achievement.

'Virtual Football' Achievement

Monday, July 11th

/ 11 PM PCT / 2PM EST / 7 PM GMT / 8 PM CET /

/ Or click here to see the time for your country /

Team name: Meebo FC

Team Lineup

1. RuntherCredible

2. oO BIAkOuTs Oo

3. R3DH4MM3R

4. DJ Sweaty

5. Dirty Burger 64

6. Abdul88Haseeb

7. owen iles

* Remember to join the club on Xbox Live as well, remember to send a transfer request in time for the match.

* I will be updating the first post as people sign up. If you've signed up, and something comes up or you don't have the possibility of showing up please let me know, as we can let someone else can fill the spot. I'd be more than happy to help you get it later.

Edit: soloteg was kind enough to let us use his club Meebo FC. This will hopefully give us a safety net if we get some no-shows. Thanks, mate :)

Edited by credible

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be online all day playing pro clubs trying to get the 10 man achievement, join Meebo FC if you want this too

I don't know if it's on my end or the EA servers, but I've been lagging like crazy this morning. I'll get on a little later.

why not just use our club? We've got a good amount of people on most of the time

First thought was I didn't want you to get spammed with friend requests to join the club, but I see I can find the club now. If you could make the club public I'd be very happy if you let us use the club for the match and maybe even help us out with players :) Just thought I didn't want to exploit your hospitality. I've updated the first post though, so it would be brilliant if you made the club public so that the people signing up can join it.

First thought was I didn't want you to get spammed with friend requests to join the club, but I see I can find the club now. If you could make the club public I'd be very happy if you let us use the club for the match and maybe even help us out with players :) Just thought I didn't want to exploit your hospitality. I've updated the first post though, so it would be brilliant if you made the club public so that the people signing up can join it.

Just send a transfer request (through the game, not xbox live). I accept new transfers every day so it shouldn't be a problem.

The only reason it's not public is because we've had issues with people that had to be kicked out and we don't want them coming back all the time. (scoring own goals, ball hogging, etc)

Looking for people to join our club for this achievement

got a few regular players already so me and our guys would much prefer to keep with our own club as we have over 300 games played and 15 cups so we dont really wanna waste the stats by leaving just for the achivement.

anyways if anyones interested send me a message GT: JellyFox and I will add you to the club. I am on most days and nights and if you are a decent player you can by all means stay with our club, new members are always welcome.

EDIT: There is definately 3 of us playing tomorrow night (GMT)

Looking for people to join our club for this achievement

got a few regular players already so me and our guys would much prefer to keep with our own club as we have over 300 games played and 15 cups so we dont really wanna waste the stats by leaving just for the achivement.

anyways if anyones interested send me a message GT: JellyFox and I will add you to the club. I am on most days and nights and if you are a decent player you can by all means stay with our club, new members are always welcome.

EDIT: There is definately 3 of us playing tomorrow night (GMT)

Which achievement are you going for? I still need the 50 games & the cup ones but I'm willing to help out with whatever as well. I'd also just like to join a decent club that plays regularly regardless of the achievements and were people will actually play their position properly instead of trying to run the pitch with a defender, constantly calling for the ball etc.

Is your club on the British servers? If so what time do you normally play at? I'm in a club at the minute but it's on the North American servers so I find it hard to get games + it's always lagging and some of the current players mess about a lot.

Edited by KoreanZombie88
Forgot some info.

Which achievement are you going for? I still need the 50 games & the cup ones but I'm willing to help out with whatever as well. I'd also just like to join a decent club that plays regularly regardless of the achievements and were people will actually play their position properly instead of trying to run the pitch with a defender, constantly calling for the ball etc.

Is your club on the British servers? If so what time do you normally play at? I'm in a club at the minute but it's on the North American servers so I find it hard to get games + it's always lagging and some of the current players mess about a lot.

lol forgot to mention it was the 10 player achievement we were going for. we normally play around 11pm onwards because the other guys work till late but if they are off we play during the day and all night. And yes we are on british servers

I got called in to work last night (working at a local hospital), so i didn't have the chance to show up. Really sorry, guys. Glad you got it without my help.

I'll arrange a new one though, both for myself and others who are looking for the achievement.

'Virtual Football' Achievement

Monday, July 11th

/ 11 PM PCT / 2PM EST / 7 PM GMT / 8 PM CET /

/ Or click here to see the time for your country /

Team name: Meebo FC

Team Lineup

1. RuntherCredible

2. oO BIAkOuTs Oo

3. R3DH4MM3R

4. DJ Sweaty

* Remember to join the club on Xbox Live as well, remember to send a transfer request in time for the match.

* I will be updating the first post as people sign up. If you've signed up, and something comes up or you don't have the possibility of showing up please let me know, as we can let someone else can fill the spot. I'd be more than happy to help you get it later.

Edit: soloteg was kind enough to let us use his club Meebo FC. This will hopefully give us a safety net if we get some no-shows. Thanks, mate :)

lol forgot to mention it was the 10 player achievement we were going for. we normally play around 11pm onwards because the other guys work till late but if they are off we play during the day and all night. And yes we are on british servers

I was on last night but you weren't there to invite me? I work early Mon-Fri as well so I'll not be able to play at 11pm really.

My mates just started out a club and looking for people to join, any rating, if intrested send OoXsnipesXoO

Are you all going just for achievements? I'm willing to help out with those as well but would like to join a club that will be playing regularly regardless

Am i cool to join this guys?

Of course mate, everyone is! But you skipped Abdul88Haseebs signup, so the list is as follows:

1. RuntherCredible

2. oO BIAkOuTs Oo

3. R3DH4MM3R

4. DJ Sweaty

5. Dirty Burger 64

6. Abdul88Haseeb

7. owen iles