Halo reach Pirated avaible!!!

NomoreNiceGuy

I think that with a lot of people, it'll not be about playing it early and more about playing it for free. :(

True, I enjoy free things as much as the next guy, but I prefer to weigh the reward/risk. Ban is much worse to me than being able to play early is good.

I'm also thinking anyone with an older xbox that didn't upgrade will probably try it and then upgrade to the new one if they get banned.

Edited by kennyubasterd00

the reward is much greater than the risk a modded console will get banned every november which means they get a year of free gaming, they only have to download five games and they have saved the money to buy a new console, microsoft dont care because the ban allways falls just before the release of cod, so everyone that gets banned instantly go's and buys a new console and cod, giving cod great sales and boosting microsofts christmas sales. Very clever in a way on microsofts part.

Yeah there will probably be massive bans but the game is only leaked for Jtag consoles and the majority of those are banned already, so they are complete offline systems. So no true risk unless you play it and then jump on live with it on your card and then Bungie just bans your account. Hopefully most people playing it will be smarter than that.

Microsoft banned people that pirated Halo 3 early until 31/12/9999 so the same thing will probably happen here.

I read on a recent news article that this digital download version of Reach is allegedly digitally signed by Microsoft so as a result can be run on unmodded xbox 360 consoles.

What's this "Ban Day" you speak of? I've done achievement hacking, am I going to get banned?

What do you mean by 'hacking' do you mean you boosted it or you used illegal methods. The latter will result in a ban but boosting is not a problem.

Edited by Burnout x360a

Nah, but MS is making some software updates that will check if you have a modded console :)

OMG are u stupid!!! People can use another console that is JTAGGED but isnt connected to the net at all!!!

i know ill be having fun on it before everyone else does!!! hehehehehe