Real World Winner Achievement Unable to Unlock

VanZarko

• 2 weeks later...

now i hate ea %$&$#

i was thinking on buying ut to go for 1250, now its pointless... say... does it still make sense to buy it, or are they also shutting the servers for online play anytime soon? anyone an idea? 07/06 are playable online or their servers are already shut down?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't have the achievement yet either and I will never ever again buy a FIFA game now. Maybe we should all message EA to unlock the achievement for us but then again, I'm pretty sure that they dont give a flying Sh!t about us, they just want their money...

It is good to see that someone fights for this :) Hopefully a patch will come, (100% sure this doesn't happens, as it never has).

What i was wondering of is then.

What if i do it the illegal way? Obtain it the same way as people cheat to achievement with a program? I know it is wrong, but since you cant get it, i cant see the wrong thing in doing it.

So my question shall be : What will happen if i/we do it that way to get this ach ?

I think it's possible to be banned, I don't know, I'll have to check the Xbox ToS.

It's frowned upon HOWEVER I don't know if that would be the same case in this situation because the achievement has been locked out.

I'm unsure of how you even do "that" thing with "what program" =S

Tbh it looks like the only way because nothing is coming out of EA concerning this, I think that chat support agent just said an email will come my way from a higher up just to politely tell me to "F off".

Xbox ToS = terms of service. I'm not sure on their policy if they have anything about it but some regard it as cheating or such & such, however in this situation where the season has been unlocked I don't know if they would be ignorant enough to still have the same opinion.

I've never used it & also agree that it's a bad thing, but in the current issue regarding FIFA 09 I see it as fair gain.

There are those that put up the "bitchy" response as, "if you didn't get it when it was available then tough".

I got no answer from EA, as expected, the agent just said that to politely tell me where to go & basically so he could get off the chat.

• 3 weeks later...

How about we try and get the guys from sent you a message to try and get a response from ea ? we most deffinatly deserve a patch from them to unlock the the achievement. if we can get enough people to complain to the guys at sent you a message then they may set it out to be a priority.