Zero619

Gametype - Execution or Warzone

Time - 5 minutes

Bots - set to fill

Difficulty - casual

Bleed Out Time - 5 seconds

Weapons - Hammer of dawn or boomshots

Number of Rounds - 2

This is probably the quickest way to get skunkers with just yourself, it's A LOT faster with other people if you have the luxury though.

You can also idle boost it. Just change the bots to hardcore, set the time to 2 minutes, and have only boomshots. One out of every 5 matches or so is a skunker.

i have a method but you have play it lol its faster then nothing tho

2 controllers

First to 2

Execution or warzone

friendly fire

weapon pick ups boomshots

your main profile goes on one team and your other profile in other team. play with your dummy account and kill your teamate and find a boomshot and kill yourself

If anyone wants to help me idle boost this and you can get kills or take turns to idle this with other idle controllers since I don't have time to do this playing and afk boosting by myself will take forever and I'm sure there's others out there have other things to do or need other medals as well. Send me a

MSG and fr for skunker and we can set something up since I'm afk boosting other medals while sleeping or working

i have a method but you have play it lol its faster then nothing tho

2 controllers

First to 2

Execution or warzone

friendly fire

weapon pick ups boomshots

your main profile goes on one team and your other profile in other team. play with your dummy account and kill your teamate and find a boomshot and kill yourself

I'm gonna do that at the very end to finish Skunker. it's such a good idea

I tired the warzone method on hardcore and I let it idle for 8 hours, all I got was 13 skunks, that is not even close to what I was expecting, I also signed in a guest account so it was 4v4 damn locust kept winning. I just set it to koth 2 rounds while onyx ing my weapons it's working pretty good, I think ctl Will work great to. I really need to get my hands on another xbox

You can also try this:

Game type - Warzone

Time - doesn't matter

Bots - set to fill

Difficulty - casual

Bleed Out Time - doesn't matter

Weapons - replace LONGSHOT with BOOMSHOT

Number of Rounds - 2

Map - Gridlock

At the beginning of the match rush out of spawn and go pick up that boomshot. The entire enemy bot team should be rounding the corner coming out of spawn. A couple well-placed boomshots should take out everyone (or almost everyone) ending the round very quickly. The fastest I've done it is 19 seconds.

This way you can work on multiple medals at once.

Explosives

Skunker

Warzone

Special Teams

MVP

Field Service

Veteran

Match Winner

Active Reload

Spotter

Shock Trooper

Battle Mistress

Good Luck. :)

I tired the warzone method on hardcore and I let it idle for 8 hours, all I got was 13 skunks, that is not even close to what I was expecting, I also signed in a guest account so it was 4v4 damn locust kept winning. I just set it to koth 2 rounds while onyx ing my weapons it's working pretty good, I think ctl Will work great to. I really need to get my hands on another xbox

What time limit did you use? Try to set it to 1 minute. Maybe the odds on a tie get bigger, but I found it doesn't happen that often anyway.

• 5 weeks later...