Mission Mode

jackofblades

Ahh dude now we have 3 threads about "Mission Mode" in this category XD

I posted something about that in the other 2 threads about Mission Mode.

Back to the Topic: From what i have heard so far is ,that there will be an co-op Mode for sure ,look at the "Devs Diarys" on Youtube ,the Staff is talking about the coop Missions.

But the real question is (who will die first? lol joke) if you can play the co-op Mode with Hero characters or just with your individual Multiplayer Ninja Character...

I have only played all NG Games for the NES and for Xbox ,i don`t have a PS3 so i couldn`t enjoy the Co-op Mission Mode feeling in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 ,where you can play with other Hero characters like Ayane too, which is awesome.

Yeah i mean i would like to have a Mission Mode like in Ninja Gaiden Black or Ninja Gaiden 2 ,but i would love to have the opportunity to play them in single player and/or co-op. :)

I don`t mind if it would be only single player ,i enjoyed the Mission Modes in NG Black and NG2 really much ,so it doesn`t matter to me.

• 2 weeks later...
my first Mission mode Video (Mission 9 - Last Wave / Single Player / No Damage). more 2 come.

I already miss the essence, the strategic use of it, and ut's/on landings. How do you even use ut's now? Just fill a kill meter and then charge it? can you even do on landings anymore? Looks like they dumbed it down way to much imo.

UT's are only available once your sword (Multiplayer) or Arm (Story) is glowing. OT's can be done, if you check my video after almost every Izuna I'll finish the Ninja Fiends off with an OT.

Hi mate awesome vid, just quick questions. How many moves do ye start of with in ninja trials and do ye level up as ye progress?

Edited by SoloistProdigy

Screen tearing everywhere. God damn it.

I think it might be some outside force, because the other guy on here that has it already said the screen doesn't tear.

What I'M pissed about is that you can't play as Ryu outside of the main story. What's the fun in that? I don't want to play as some #$%& little ninja who thinks he can be a real man...

What I'M pissed about is that you can't play as Ryu outside of the main story. What's the fun in that? I don't want to play as some #$%& little ninja who thinks he can be a real man...

If you can't play as Ryu and instead as your multiplayer avatar then I have a feeling you can get that level 50 achievement in this trails. As long as you can customize your ninja aesthetically in more than just the color of your clothes I don't mind much.

God bless you for that, this is exactly the only thing that is really hurting me inside......i have the feeling that you will be able to play with the "Hero" Characters such as Ryu ,Ayane ,Momiji ,maybe Kasumi and Hayate too > in the Sigma Edition of NG3.

Hayashi was speaking about another edition of this game...the sigma edition.

@Rune: That would be the most ridiculous thing about NG3.

I can accept everything about NG3 , ,but seriously this shit would kill me...

But i wouldn`t be suprised if you look at Sigma1 and Sigma ..exclusive for PS3.

You know why i am angry?

Because NG2 was originally planned ONLY for the Xbox...but they changed this completly, they made the sigma editions now EXKLUSIV for the PS3.

NG2 was the reason why i sold my PS3 and got the XBox360...i hate this exklusivness shit...

Edited by Dark Anaconda