GOTY question

just bought this game (never played it when it was originally released)

i am at work and cant wait to get home and play it but my question is this..

should i play the game then load up the bonus disc or should i load up the disc first and then play? basically does the bonus disc offer up anything other then bonus mission....thanks in advance

i figured as much ..thanks

another question for ya... should i bother installing 'knights of the nine'? i am an achievement whore and i know that one dosent offer any achievements but at the same time i enjoy playing 'the game' first and foremost ...so what you think..is it worth it?

should i bother installing 'knights of the nine'? i am an achievement whore and i know that one dosent offer any achievements but at the same time i enjoy playing 'the game' first and foremost ...so what you think..is it worth it?

Well, if you enjoy the game first, then I would say yes. It extends the life of the game, and adds some good gear (I suppose depending on play-style). It is not a really long series of quests.

But if "whoring" for achievements, then I would say No, as it is not required to 100% the game, and only extends the game in an unnecessary way (Strictly from shortening the time to 100% the game!!)

Me, personally, I would install it and give it a go. It will not interfere with anything, and does not really prod you in the direction of it. You kind of have to seek it out.

I had all the DLC (Fighter's Stronghold/Thieves' Den/Vile Lair etc. etc.) and enjoyed it all. Though this is/was one of my favorite games.

thanks again.... if i like the game i cant see myself not playing because like you said evenn tho it has no achievements its still more game...and well, who could not like that

one last question lol....

can i get all the achievements in one play through or is there things that can ya know screw up other things?

(i havent had a chance to really look over the achievement guide or any other information because like i said i am at work and honestly i cant wait to get out of here and start this game up..but figured i would post a question or two to help me get through the rest of the work day... lol the boss would kill me if he saw me on the computer lol)

I am almost for certain, it is a straight forward 100% for this game. It just takes time, not a real complicated achievement list.

There are like 6 achievements for the main quest-line, and the rest are simply tied to reaching a certain rank in all the "factions" (Mage/Fighter/Arena etc. etc.). Also, The Shivering Isles is pretty straight forward (And, IMO, exceptionally fun).

thanks again

And, you are welcome. Enjoy the game.