Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sounds preatty simple .. at least they learned there lesson with NBA 07 and making the STUPID 1000 online bullflop ..which i got anyway .. but not without the help from this site .. but all of them look very simple .. as long as you can make a super man to play on your team like the last time .. all of these should be very easy to get.

WOOT .. not one single online achievement .. SWEET !!

what kinda shit is this csore 101 points in a game with one player that doesnt make any sense! jus when i thought things couldnt get any worse from the 100 players online!

Well since it is a real NBA record, and they had most of the other single game records so it was only common sense to include this one. It not really all that hard. Just use a really good player, play an easy team, and only give the ball to your star player.

The only hard part will be stomaching this shitty game.

I agree but I'm not buying this shit though. I'll wait till next year when Gamestop has it for 15 bucks used. Buy it, play it for 2 days and return it back lol. NBA 2K8 all the way!

I think they will be quite easy just set up a game 15 - 20 mins quaters and u will get most of them in one game. i like em and like the man upstairs said no online achievements thats what i like to hear. I like them tho

A basketball game has 15 to 20 mins quarters huh? This isn't football. 12 min quarters, not 15 to 20 mins quarters.

Yes! Thank God there is no 1000 people online achievement. Looks like they took NCAA March Madness's achievements and simply threw NBA Live 08 on the cover. There are a few changes, but pretty close. Big improvements from 07, but the game is still gonna blow.

These achievements do seem to be better than previous ones in the other games. They seem much harder and more challenging, but not bad enough to mean you can get proper stressed out. Also because of the difficulty it means you won't be getting all the achievements quickly, which means it may actually be worth buying the game this time around.

Also glad there is no retarded 1000 online achievement, thankfully.

I think these achievments in this game are pretty easy with the exception of a few. I agree with who ever said atleast theres no online with 1,000 people achievement. But i think some of the achievements could be really eeasy (like make no 3's and so forth) on 1 min. quarters, and the other ones on 12 minute quarters. And for the NBa championships, just jack your team up (trade your bad players for good ones), its like having the whole all star team on one regular team. Same strategy from NHL 07, although i am unsure if this will work, just an idea. Anyways that could help getting the NBA championship achievments.

I wonder if these could be obtained in multiplayer with two controllers or online.

Anyways what is a game super sim, i know what a season super sim is. Anyways you could probably get the achievments through the season like madden 07, anyways i was really boared so thats why i wrote this. peace.