why the love affair with el-propheto?

Animal Mother

why does every nerd you run into play as the damn prophet? He is a loser, anyone notice they are the most annoying? From, rushing that stupid thing and running it off when his wittle shield are damages, and quits when you ALMOST kill his precious scarab.

I always quit when I see a General, that is a "professional" g4l, and is that prophet. I hate to say it, but i'd rather play low ranks, like two and three stars, even though i'm general. Anyone else vexed by him?

• 1 month later...
why does every nerd you run into play as the damn prophet? He is a loser, anyone notice they are the most annoying? From, rushing that stupid thing and running it off when his wittle shield are damages, and quits when you ALMOST kill his precious scarab.

I always quit when I see a General, that is a "professional" g4l, and is that prophet. I hate to say it, but i'd rather play low ranks, like two and three stars, even though i'm general. Anyone else vexed by him?

I play as the Prophet.

And what.

• 3 months later...

Ya know I never thought about that, i used to always vamp him so he would piss off, and then he would recall to his base, but it never even crossed my mind that if i had a UNSC friend he would be utterly useless. Could call man

All you have to do to kill the prophet is to have one guy that is covenant use the vampire's beam power on the prophet, which prevents him from moving, then have a UNSC guy use the disruption bomb.