Achievement Guide and Road Map

Perfect pitcher is also a real pain, still dont have it , will take me hours of practise

On it for three hours already definitely the hardest in the game, last 2 are so fucking easy to miss

Im on 5 HOURS of trying over 250 times at least and I cant do it one of the hardest achievement on Kinect

Seriously Im over 400 tries and I just cant do it Ive got all the other achievemtns all prizes man cant believe ita THAT hard

Holy crap I finally got it after playing for a couple of hours more straight, good luck if you're playing cuz I really sucked on this one

Edited by raidenhardcore

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

• 1 year later...