iFruit app OFFICIALLY released on Android

OceanH

Although I don't have a smartphone, I did install BlueStacks on my computer and have it running iFruit, but I'm confused about how to fill the walk bar thing for Chop. I take him on walks, get medals, but the bar doesn't fill up at all! What exactly do you need to do to fill it? Or is it just a case of something that doesn't work with just an emulator?

Although I don't have a smartphone, I did install BlueStacks on my computer and have it running iFruit, but I'm confused about how to fill the walk bar thing for Chop. I take him on walks, get medals, but the bar doesn't fill up at all! What exactly do you need to do to fill it? Or is it just a case of something that doesn't work with just an emulator?

You mean his happiness bar? The trick to filling that when taking Chop for a walk is to only do the beach walk after you get your gold medals in the other two. I had the park walk down to a science (got the bitch every time) and after the 10/31 update, I haven't been able to win that once. Not sure what happened, but now I can never win her and Chop was always returning unhappy.

The beach is the easiest game to play out for a semi-long period of time and Chop almost ALWAYS comes back with an increased happiness bar. Might take 4 or 5 walks to fill it but it's the only surefire way I've found.

Exciting news for Android users. You can now also experience this terrible app.

That's what iPhone users kept saying to those of us with Android, and I think we all agree now that you were correct. For my own part, I had to experience the app myself so I could make an informed judgement of its value compared to a rhino's detritus.

The app lost, btw. :D

You mean his happiness bar? The trick to filling that when taking Chop for a walk is to only do the beach walk after you get your gold medals in the other two. I had the park walk down to a science (got the bitch every time) and after the 10/31 update, I haven't been able to win that once. Not sure what happened, but now I can never win her and Chop was always returning unhappy.

The beach is the easiest game to play out for a semi-long period of time and Chop almost ALWAYS comes back with an increased happiness bar. Might take 4 or 5 walks to fill it but it's the only surefire way I've found.

No, I'm talking about the meter around the Walk icon (below Water). I take him for walks, get gold medals on the games, win.... but we return and the meter is still empty and pulsing.

No, I'm talking about the meter around the Walk icon (below Water). I take him for walks, get gold medals on the games, win.... but we return and the meter is still empty and pulsing.

Gotcha. The circle around mine doesn't fill up either, but I'm assuming that if it worked like the other meters, it would have filled up as you got gold medals. At least that's what happened with the collars and the tricks. I got the three gold medals for the walks and the meter didn't fill up, nor does it do so when I take Chop for additional walks.

As long as Chop's happiness meter is filled I wouldn't worry about the rest. :)

I waited for the app for android cause I thought having custom plates would be cool, but got screwed because you can only register unique plates like a gamertag. I can see the reason for online, but for strictly offline that makes no sense and angers me that they didn't have an android app to begin with. You can't release features for a portion of your game players. I think rockstar aimed big and missed. They should have postponed their launch 6 months and got this and all the other issues squared away.