Do not level up the mystic

Actually you can, but I did it without thinking! I'm writing the walkthrough over on TA and I'd really like to know how much it costs for each level. So could someone please write down the gold required for each level? It would only take a moment and would be a big help! I can't find any information on the internet for it.

I don't remember exactly how much it costs in gold (on PC), but I believe the last few levels also cost a few Death's Breaths as well.

On the other hand, that might have all changed from the PC version. A lot of the costs for things I've noticed were quite different between the PC and console versions (pre-RoS) because the 360/PS3 version never had the issue of the Auction House and the whole economy being flooded with gold.

The console version uses patch 2.0.6, so it's exactly the same.

Death's Breath are required for BS and Jeweler once each after 10 (so that you have to have RoS to level them past 10). I don't think the Mystic has the same requirement.

Either way, I really need the costs! Help!

Actually you can, but I did it without thinking! I'm writing the walkthrough over on TA and I'd really like to know how much it costs for each level. So could someone please write down the gold required for each level? It would only take a moment and would be a big help! I can't find any information on the internet for it.

2 - 500g

3 - 1000g

4 - 1000g

5 - 1000g

6 - 1000g

7 - 1000g

8 - 2000g

9 - 3000g

10 - 4000g

11 - 4000g

12 - 5000g

Total = 24,500 gold (no additional mats required)

Edited by Darth VeX