Wreckateer is Free!

HellspawnRei

You mean pretty much screws over people who have Kinect and actually purchased the game.

How does it screw over anyone who does not have the peripheral to play it?

agree with above; however probably the best arcade game I have bought so I can live with it... would be kind of nice if Xbox credited back the MS points.... wishful thinking.

Pretty much screws over people who don't have kinect. :(

umm...

Download it and it's tied to your Gamer Profile forever. Either keep the downloaded game or remove it and it'll be available to redownload from your Download History (as long as it's NOT delisted from the XBLM).

Then one day, unscrew yourself, and go out and pickup a KINECT. Better yet, find a friend or family member that has a KINECT and borrow it or go play the game on their Xbox.

For someone who DOESN'T have a KINECT, you've got to wonder why you are in the subforum for a KINECT game? If you're good, maybe Santa will get you one this X-mas?

All I have to say is...

Free Game.

Free Achivements.

Free Avatar Awards.

Free Avatar Famestar.

Priceless.

This should be really helpful in my getting back to being a Megastar! Woo Hoo!

Well it would of been nice to have another famestar game to get points on. I will say its nice that kinect people get something for free at least. There should be more "avatar famestar" games that can be played with just a controller. I don't think it would of been hard for the games to be both controller and kinect. I might one day use my newphew's kinect, but I don't see it happening. "FYI" I'm an adult and I have a job, but I'm low on cash.

Overall, I guess I'm happy for people who got the game for free. It sucks that people who bought it are screwed out of 10 bucks. I heard the game was really good so I was a bit disappointed that I can't play it. If you guys don't want me to post replies for this game anymore just tell me and I'll stop.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

umm...

Download it and it's tied to your Gamer Profile forever. Either keep the downloaded game or remove it and it'll be available to redownload from your Download History (as long as it's NOT delisted from the XBLM).

Then one day, unscrew yourself, and go out and pickup a KINECT. Better yet, find a friend or family member that has a KINECT and borrow it or go play the game on their Xbox.

For someone who DOESN'T have a KINECT, you've got to wonder why you are in the subforum for a KINECT game? If you're good, maybe Santa will get you one this X-mas?

All I have to say is...

Free Game.

Free Achivements.

Free Avatar Awards.

Free Avatar Famestar.

Priceless.

This should be really helpful in my getting back to being a Megastar! Woo Hoo!

Classic.... epic post, made my day!

Just waited an hour to download it, I was excited. I loaded it up, PUT IN YOUR FUCKING KINNECT.

Fuck off.

I pay 60 a year for 8 years now, and this is my reward. Thanks man.

Pretty much the reaction I had about this game when it came out with "Avatar Famestar". I knew that it was an kinect game before downloading it though. There should of been two games for free with one for kinect and one that can be played with a controller like that avatar wrestling game. (I say this, because both games are in the same famestar game series.) ("Happy Wars" doesn't count.)

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

Just waited an hour to download it, I was excited. I loaded it up, PUT IN YOUR FUCKING KINNECT.

Fuck off.

No one told you to pay $60 for 8 years. Microsoft aren't obliged to give you any type of reward.

Also, why would you download something without doing any research?You make me wonder how easy of a target you are if was able to obtain a personal email address and send you infected files.....

Fuck off.

You embarrass all Kyle's around the world. Microsoft doesnt have to give you anything except what you pay for, you paid for that 60 dollars a year for 8 years and they give you security, exclusives, and early DLC's. Also, this game will say Kinect Arcade right where you download it from.

On Topic:

I think this game is a blast for a free little game I got a few days ago. 500:gsicon: I can get from it as well! :woop: