Ahsoka Achievements

I have finished all Jedi Missions with Ahsoka/Annikin..with Ahsoka as lead..Got the Achievement for Ahsoka/Annikin but not the individual achievement for Ahsoka..Anyone have any ideas..

bloodnutman

Great something to look forward to.

Best guess :confused: would be try another level with Ahsoka and see if it unlocks (has worked with some other glitchy games before for me.)

Hopefully you don't have to play the whole game again.

• 1 month later...

Is there a common level people miss? I went though the entire game this morning very careful to use ahsoka and annikin and didn't get the achievement. The only thing I can think of was one mission where you start out as clone troops and halfway switches to Mace and Plo, but I can't remember which one it was or figure out a way to switch characters at that point.

Any help would be appreciated!

Is there a common level people miss? I went though the entire game this morning very careful to use ahsoka and annikin and didn't get the achievement. The only thing I can think of was one mission where you start out as clone troops and halfway switches to Mace and Plo, but I can't remember which one it was or figure out a way to switch characters at that point.

Any help would be appreciated!

The very first level is one that is most commonly missed (as I missed it also).

• 1 month later...
The achievement isn't glitched, I unlocked both of them at the same time. You probably just missed a level some where.

When I went back to play all of the levels as Anakin and Ahsoka I did half the levels with one friend and the other half with another guy and the achievement did not unlock. Do I have to do them all with only one friend?

• 4 months later...
The achievement isn't glitched, I unlocked both of them at the same time. You probably just missed a level some where.

It IS glitched, it happened to me. Since the "Dynamic Duo" requires you to finish ALL Jedi missions, why wouldn't "Girl Power" achievement unlock since ALL the Jedi levels have been completed? There's no mission missed if "Dynamic Duo" unlocks. Logic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
It IS glitched, it happened to me. Since the "Dynamic Duo" requires you to finish ALL Jedi missions, why wouldn't "Girl Power" achievement unlock since ALL the Jedi levels have been completed? There's no mission missed if "Dynamic Duo" unlocks. Logic.

Dynamic Duo unlocks once all Jedi missions are completed with Ashoka and Anakin, regardless of which character you played with. But it is entirely possible to get DD without getting Girl Power because when you replay the game from the replay menu, once you get to the last set 8th mission Dynamic Duo will unlock. But the next mission has you playing as Anakin, and since you already played that the first time around it counted towards Dynamic Duo. NOW you have to play it again as Ashoka instead of Anakin.