Achievement Guide

marcodecca

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my on the forest level for the one with let your crew do the dirty work,just let you teamates kill them till you finish the level,do no shot or kill the enemies,dont even shoot period
oh yeah when you get to the part where you rapel down and you have to sneak up on them,send rific or shelly to kill that guy in the grass

Does anyone know the requirements for Bullseye? Also I need to know after what levels the following are attained:

Have Gun, Will Travel Part III

Revenge Part II & IIIRevenge Part IV

Revenge Part V

Bullseye is obtained on the Exchange level where you pick up the phone at the pagoda. You have to play up to this level on co-op as the second gamertag (Lynch) and then snipe both snipers within 15 seconds of them appearing. The other 3 are all storyline achievements that you can't miss.

Bullseye is obtained on the Exchange level where you pick up the phone at the pagoda. You have to play up to this level on co-op as the second gamertag (Lynch) and then snipe both snipers within 15 seconds of them appearing. The other 3 are all storyline achievements that you can't miss.

Clearly you didnt read what was asked. So Ill try again.

AFTER WHAT LEVELS are those achievements attained?

Clearly you didnt read what was asked. So Ill try again.

AFTER WHAT LEVELS are those achievements attaine?

Dude, just put "Automatically obtained through the story" Threre's no need to put which level. Nobody really cares about the achievements that unlock automatically. Just focus on the ones you can miss. I doubt anyone remembers which levels anyways since they just pop up at the beginning or end of levels. If you're really that worried make a new profile and check.

what is the best level to get bulletproof on?

chapter 2. where you learn the controls and differernt in game movements in the abandoned mall. just keep back and get kane to shoot. its really short with few enemies. note you can also get teflon there at there too but i dont know if it will come on the same play. cheers.

Question for those of you that may know. For "Mr. Play it Straight" and "50 to Won"... What exactly counts as a win?? Do you have to have the highest money at the end of the game?? Do you have to have the highest money at the end of a round?? Or do you just have to escape with a cut of the money to count as a win??

For a win in fragile alliance you either have to escape with the money or if you die and come back as a cop, dont let the other people get away with the money.

Also what is a good level to get the sun tzu achievement?

You should also put what levels is best for bullet proof, teflon, and sun tzu in your guide. i have seen the pants party cracking down on some guides and also it would make this guide a little more complete.

And for those people who cant play co op to get the boom stick achievement just go up to lynch and take the shotgun out of his hand by clicking the right stick in and push up twice with the left stick. This is how i got the achievement and i wasnt even aware there was an achievement for this. I just love using a shitgun in games.

DUDE just beat the game and get them dont be a noob and yell at him cus thats a stupid question that you dont NEED answered

So trying to make the guide complete with all questions answered makes me a noob now? Why don't you go to the "How to Make A Guide" thread and see what Pants has to say about just making the achievement guides "Story Related" or other short and non-informative things of the sort? If I'm in the wrong for trying to tell people what level the achievement is gained on, please someone tel me and I will GLADLY let you finish the guide, but since this is MY guide, I'm gonna go ahead and say that for the time being, I get to chose what goes into it.

So back to the topic at hand, does anyone know after what levels those achievements are gained on?

PS - VGA o0EVIL0o, I have nothing against you, and you have done a good part of contributing to this guide, this post is directed towards mrtreats

for the co-op question the answer is chapter 1, chapter 8, and chapter 16 if you do them in order. for sun tzu the best level is chapter 9. few enemies and you have 4 AI's helping.

and for MR PLAY IT STRAIGHT you have to have the most money in a round to count as a win. for BERZERKOPATH the bank is the best place not the street as kane will freak out with 10 hostages in the lobby. just hole em.

and i like it when i am called a noob its flattering you should take it as a compliment.