PS3 Version to Receive Hour of Exclusive Content

iBuzz7S

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/ubisoft2012/assassinscreed3/boxart/asssassinscreed11.jpg

According to box art posted on Amazon UK, the PlayStation 3 version of Assassin's Creed 3 includes an additional hour of content that you won't find in any other version at launch. No other details are known at this time.

If it's a timed exclusive, then I don't mind waiting. But I don't expect anyone to make that announcement until after Ubisoft have made a decent profit.

Source: Game Informer

But this looks to be exclusively on the PS3, not a timed one.

Well in my opinion, it should be a timed exclusive as it's fair game to get exclusive content before the opposition but I don't think it's right to keep it from them permanently. Like Dawnguard, we had it like an extra month or so, but Microsoft didn't stop Sony from having it at all.

I know it different as this is just 60minutes of gameplay compared to a whole dlc expansion, but still.

PS3 got an exclusive case for LA Noire (for awhile at least) and it wasn't of any consequence, not at all fussed about this honestly. Funny thing is that this will still sell way better on Xbox regardless.

Still, Ubisoft is a confusing company; they appear largely neutral, but give the PS3 favor regarding this series, while loving the hell out of Kinect (being the largest supporter atm).

• 3 weeks later...

I have a PS3 and it is my preferred system, but I am not one of those; 'AHAHAHAH SCREW YOU!' guys. I agree with what a few people already said. 360 gets theirs PS3 gets theirs.

Although I mainly play on my PS3, I will go out and say I am 90% sure it is probably some Guild mission and that's it. I wouldn't get all hyped thinking it is a game changer.

• 3 weeks later...
http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/ubisoft2012/assassinscreed3/boxart/asssassinscreed11.jpg

If it's a timed exclusive, then I don't mind waiting. But I don't expect anyone to make that announcement until after Ubisoft have made a decent profit.

Source: Game Informer

Lmao I am covered for this and 2 other versions Xbox360 and also My PS Vita woohoooooo :woop:

Fair is fair. We get our exclusive stuff and they get theirs!

Wondering what it is though...

What exclusive AC3 stuff has Xbox gotten?

Fair play to them. We got Dawnguard a month before the rest, so it only makes sense that PS3 get's something to keep people interested in it.

There's a difference between a one month early release and permanent exclusivity. So how does this make sense again? This is Copernicus Conspiracy all over again. A timed exclusivity would be fine. Permanent exclusivity, on a multi-console game....is bs.

• 2 weeks later...

In that Eurogamer Expo the dev's said that it's non-critical missions that are essentially just side-quests (probably just slightly bigger versions of the pre-order bonus missions) so it won't really make that much of a difference.

Although let's face it, we'd all take an extra hour's SP play if we could.