What would you consider a good game?

You would think the Recon Drone would help the bad kids, because they can actually see the dots moving on their radar/map. But yeah, that could of been the downfall, because whilst your on the drone, you werent getting kills. Which when playing with randoms = bad ^_^

This is why i stopped using it for, several times have my team been in front(kill confirmed) & thought okay should be okay to use the recon drone but its like my whole team(i play alone also) just does nothing while i'm in it & we end up losing. Sad really as u can get a lot of xp from it too but i'd rather try & win then waste my time in it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly stop using recon drone, yeah it sucks that your team mates (bottom 3 are garbage) but a chopper or a pred middle would have been a lot better. Def on a small map

Assaults a waste of space the streaks are down before they even fire a shot.

If I run it I use things like airstrikes just so I have a chance at a kill which is a waste really.

Assault really is a hit or miss kind of killstreak. You either are going to get a ton of kills from them, or nothing. For example, I got into a really lucky lobby with pretty bad players on both sides and with no one using a stinger, letting me get a good 10 kills or so with my chopper and another 5 with my pavelow.

And after all that I ended up with 44 kills, in KC btw, so whoever is saying that 60+ is a good game in a deathmatch gametype is pure crap.

HELL NO, not in TDM. You are 19 negative, and if you're on the top and that negative your team is garbage.

You need to win and you need to go positive. If you are 20-39 in Dom but your team won than hopefully you were capping all the points so your team could win. But a .5 kd is not good

I probably should of clarified that I never play TDM unless its ground war.

Apparently some of you guys are just BAD at this game.

Quit trying to act like your better at the game than everyone else, you've already been proven wrong about your "great games". Only little kids and immature people would sit on a forum and blatantly lie about their stats cause they want to have some extra growth in their e-peen.

to the OP. I'll admit that i never do well at all. Haven't played the game in a few weeks and if i remember correctly my KD was .89 or something terrible.

But for a good game of TDM, usually a score somewhere around 17 - 6 is pretty good. I don't remember my best score on MW3 but i know that i've had 3+ games of Black Ops where i've gone the whole game without dying (20+ - 0). But i was camping, so it's not like i'm really that great anyway.

I recently called out a guy in TDM because he was driving me mad he was camping really hard and finishing each game on around 10/2, I said he was awful, and he replied with "I have finished my last 5 games with around a five K/D if that isn't good then what is"

That got me thinking, what is a good game? K/D to me really means nothing, if a guy had finished 20/20 he would have done much more in my eyes than the guy on 10/2.

I would say:

0-15 terrible

15-20 all-right

20-25 good

25-30 v good

30-35 great

40+ excellent

This is obviously TDM scoring, just wanted to know what others would consider a good game.

Omg! I don't wanna troll, so just lol.

Call of duty players are the least intelligent gamers IMO. Any game where I see team mate go -7 in tdm I just think why the f do you play. If kill death means nothing to you go play objective based games and stay out of tdm, because I have a feeling you've pissed off alot of gamers.

I find it funny you sent someone who died only 2 times in a whole match a message, when I'm sure there was someone on your team that deserved the abuse much more.

Call of duty players are the least intelligent gamers IMO. Any game where I see team mate go -7 in tdm I just think why the f do you play. If kill death means nothing to you go play objective based games and stay out of tdm, because I have a feeling you've pissed off alot of gamers.

I find it funny you sent someone who died only 2 times in a whole match a message, when I'm sure there was someone on your team that deserved the abuse much more.

People who play objective games care about their KDR too much IMO. I die a crap ton of times because I'm always trying to plant or grab a flag while everyone else is off in their corner.

People who play objective games care about their KDR too much IMO. I die a crap ton of times because I'm always trying to plant or grab a flag while everyone else is off in their corner.

If you're playing the objective and dying alot, you're playing the objective wrong.

Its not like, Marathon rush ignore the other team, plant/cap. Its rush kill/wait/cap.

My best ever score and 1 and only time with over 20 kills was 23-8, I'm satisfied tho if i can call in the stealth bomber and have a positive KDR, so I'm not exactly a good player by most peoples standards. I'm too inconsistant and can easily go a match where I do really terrible and finish bottom of the scoring.

Everybody has their own standards of whats an acceptable performance, so long as you're achieving what you want and having a blast, who cares. For me tho, I've completed 5 CoD games on veteran(a diff beast to MP I admit) and have done MHC so I feel I can do better than i currently am. I've a months trial which I intend to use to prestige and get an overall positive KDR.

Edited by AgentOfChaos

I have played TDM for 4 years, only ever play other game modes for challenges/titles/emblems as they are riddled with campers, I consistently finish top of the leader-board with a positive K/D and am sure the only gamers I have pissed of are on the opposite team.

My pet peeve is and always has been campers, my mind set does not understand how people that are standing still, in a corner or in a bush the entire game are having fun playing, they simply can't be and are just to focused on what others think of there K/D when no one gives a shit what it is.

So I guess I really just have more respect for those that have high kills and high deaths because I know they have tried the whole game as apposed to the the camper on 6-0 because he was too scared to move, I will not comment on those with low kills, high deaths because they obviously aren't that good and don't deserve to be ridiculed for it.

Although the bad players are usually the reason for losses and not the campers, there is nothing the bad players can do about it, they aren't good enough to change, but again are at-least trying and having fun, the campers are doing neither and therefore I have no respect for them as they are ruining the experience for both teams.

You all know what I have said is true and anyone who disagrees, is a camper or to bothered about there K/D and obviously will never admit it.

I've tried camping my way to the a good KD but can only stay put for about 20-30 secs before getting bored and running, I can patrol a small area of a map if I know enemies will be there frequently and thats as close as I get to camping.

although most campers can be taken down with a well placed and cooked frag.

for me personally (always with 1.5-2 KD maybe more at higher kills)

0-10 in TDM is bad

10-17 is not too bad

18-25 is average

25-35 good

35-40 very good

40+ very good

I rarely go negative in TDM but still only get K/Ds around 1.5-2

although if I want to go for KD I play FFA as my average last night during the elite event for highest total FFA kills was about 30-9/30-12 and I won about 20 of the 25 games I played (may have been less but it feels that way to me)

also my win/loss is bad as I normally play with my flat-mate who has a .4 K/D and often goes 2/4-19 or something like that which cancels out whatever I do.

haven't played with my clan yet on this game either but our leader is currently (w/l) 200-20 with a 193 win streak I think, so when my other friend gets it for christmas my W/L will rocket up

theres a couple of vids of me playing good on youtube channel, need to get new cap card though so I'm not forced to upload straight from cod though

only time I've hit 60 kills in TDM before is camping on MW2 ground war (first week or two of release, so chopper hadn't been nerfed) where I get harriers, they got me to about 19/20 then chopper gunner got me to 50 or so then nuke got me 5+ leaving me min of 55 kills. (I know it doesn't add up exactly but its roughly there)

Edited by Demonhunter21

Honestly I base my good and bad games more off of what happened in a match than what the leaderboard says. Perfect example I had a game where I went 18-8 and felt it was a good game because I got destroyed my first 7 spawns so I'm 0-7 then I go 18-1 to finish the match; opposite view I started a game on dome 22-0 then died to the same kid 4 times in a row ended the game 26-6 and felt I did terrible because I gave the kid 4 easy kills while he pitched his tent. But to actually answer on a strict numerical value 10 kills ok 20 good job 25+ I'm happy and I generally don't push past 12 deaths anything over 12 deaths I feel like I gave away too much.