Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Getting a group of 9 down to do King Pin(need 9 people)

1) Pseudo Troll

2) USMC PAPA BEAR

3) ChronoKurama

4) MythRush

5) ChunkyKong

6)Bullitt24

7)xXx5p1n47xXx

8)The CEE

9)xfalling deathx

Saturday, hopefully all will be on

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has this game looking for online achievements, add me.

GT: MiserlyPluto459.

I'm from Australia, and I have a mic (not always plugged in but I have one), and the GOTY edition of the game. I am about half way through the original campaign. At this stage I need pretty much all the online achievements so add me and let's play!

Edited by TheSilentAssassin
more info

A friend and I are looking to get a group together to do a few achievements. We need Kingpin, Legion of Boom, Compulsive Liar, Who Needs Deadeye, Double Bagger, and Pa-Pa-Pa Poker Ace. We need 7 others for the Kingpin achievement, so add your name if you'd like to join. We can help with others as well if people need us. A good group to do Smoke that Skinwagon for her and the Advanced Co-op missions would be cool too.

If we can get enough people, we can do pretty much any day. We are in the US on Eastern Time.

EDIT: We are done with these achievements now! Thanks to everyone who joined in. Good luck on getting the rest of your RDR cheevos.

Edited by Alice2183
Finished with achievements

Went and got all the DLC content for this game, and finally looking to boost all the Multiplayer achievements. I do work most days at various times, but let me know when and ill get back to you if i can make it.

Below are the achievements i am after.

Standard: All but Red Dead Rockstar.

DLC outlaws to the End: All Achievements.

DLC Legends and Killers: All achievements.

DLC Liars & Cheats: All achievements.

DLC Undead nightmare: Smoke that skinwagon, Kingpin.

I need a couple online ones as well and would help anytime with anything people need. Especially kingpin, poker, and liars dice. I've tried to add and messaged most of the people on here and will invite anyone who accepts my fr or adds me when I'm online hosting a lobby. Seriously, add me anytime gt: BioSav001

Edited by BioSav001

A friend and I are looking to get a group together to do a few achievements. We need Kingpin, Legion of Boom, Compulsive Liar, Who Needs Deadeye, Double Bagger, and Pa-Pa-Pa Poker Ace. We need 7 others for the Kingpin achievement, so add your name if you'd like to join. We can help with others as well if people need us. A good group to do Smoke that Skinwagon for her and the Advanced Co-op missions would be cool too.

If we can get enough people, we can do pretty much any day. We are in the US on Eastern Time.

1. Alice2183

2. ClaireAbernathy

3. Darkness727420

If you send a friend request, please send a message first so that we know where you are from. We get a lot of random friend requests. :)

count me in

Achievements still needed. I'd love to join up with anyone to help knock these all out.

Struck gold

You rule

The mother lode

Dodge this

Who needs deadeye?

Stick and move

Double bagger

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace

Compulsive Liar

Legion of Boom

if you see me online hit me up, that or send a friend request/message to try and get together some other time.

GT: Brodok2k4

Eastern time zone

edit: I will be editing this when I complete an achievement to properly reflect what is still needed

Edited by Brodok2k4
updating

Im interested in starting this game soon played it for a couple of hrs on ps3 but want achievments so if u want to start or if someone wants me to start some place to sign up as I figure it will take a while to get 8 people at this point in time once we got 8 we can work out a date and time?? Any one??

Hi, I'm looking for people(Oner person will be enough), who want to boost following achievements(At leas few of them):

- The Quick and Everyone Else...

- Slow on the Draw

- In A Van Down By The River

- One Die to Rule Them All

- Triple Crown

- From Glue to Mon Dieu!

If anyone is interested, hit me up on XBL, but I'll be able to make this achievements only today(Monday I mean, because of Gold subscription), so if you are interested in getting any of these, please msg me(No matter if I'm online or not, I'll check my inbox every hour or so).

GT: Ziemniorek

GT: xArCaDiAx

I will be on tonight around 12am EST, in addition to the rest of the week throughout the afternoon/evening.

I'll stay on as long as necessary to help others get the achieves also.

Just shoot me a msg or simply add me on XBL.