100% Achievement Didn't Unlock!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was stuck at 900 for nearly a day. I cleared my cache and re did all mp and Santa's workshop since I was using that level for cash. No luck then I remembered when I did the 30waves my co-op partner died 3 times during them 30 waves. So yet again I played the 30waves neither person dying and sure enough achievement unlocked!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone imported their profile to another console, got some of the multiplayer achievements, then finished off the game on their own console and had problems unlocking this achievement?

I ask because I did some off the mp achievements on my console then took the game round to my friends house and imported my profile and did some more mp achievements. We finished all the matches without quitting out of the game after the achievements unlocked so I'm hoping it should be ok.

I've lent the game to my friend so I won't be able to test this so I'd be grateful if someone who has done this could let us know if they had a problem?

If not I'll try and see what happens and let you know but it won't be for a couple of weeks.

I went back and played a level to gain extra cash after I got the secondary objective achievement but before I got the rest of the achievements, I'm assuming this is why I didn't get this achievement yet. I am going to try to get those secondary objectives again and see what happens...UPDATE: I still need to redo sec objectives for levels 2-5 but nothing popped so far...I have also redone all the "in level" achievements like shooting all the pinatas and dying in level 10...nothing yet...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all I contacted Activision today and logged this glitch for attention; I just got the below reply...

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with unlocking the "There is no Cake" achievement.

There will be a patch in the future that will fix this issue, but unfortunately we do not have any date for when the patch will be released.

Well at least its going to be sorted...

• 1 month later...

I've done everything over again in the game, MP, I didn't die at all in multiverse madness and NADA!

Only thing I can think of is that I was playing as Brian on my son's save as my profile when I got my 500 kill achievement. So I'm going to sit on Santa's Sweatshop and kill 500 enemies with Brian, and finish the level to see if it pops. Will report back.

I've done everything over again in the game, MP, I didn't die at all in multiverse madness and NADA!

Only thing I can think of is that I was playing as Brian on my son's save as my profile when I got my 500 kill achievement. So I'm going to sit on Santa's Sweatshop and kill 500 enemies with Brian, and finish the level to see if it pops. Will report back.

If you are going to replay a level over again. Make sure you collect all the secondary objects again and finish the level. Do not just quit out once you pop an achievement. This is why a lot of people are having problems unlocking the "There is no Cake" achievement.

If you are going to replay a level over again. Make sure you collect all the secondary objects again and finish the level. Do not just quit out once you pop an achievement. This is why a lot of people are having problems unlocking the "There is no Cake" achievement.

That's the only achievement I have left. All others are unlocked...

That's the only achievement I have left. All others are unlocked...

The best advice I can give is replay each single player levels again and collect all secondary objectives. Because if you farmed for money on a specific level and did not collect all secondary objects and complete the level, the game doesn't register that level to be 100% completed.

The best advice I can give is replay each single player levels again and collect all secondary objectives. Because if you farmed for money on a specific level and did not collect all secondary objects and complete the level, the game doesn't register that level to be 100% completed.

Did that, just finished final level. Oddly enough, it was the only level that listed all Secondary Objectives finished before I started it. But the achievement still hasn't popped. Sad thing is, I like the game. It is fun, despite the off graphics, I enjoy it.

You need to be very careful with this game because of the way it saves.

For instance the only level I had to replay for collectables was level 6. So I went to chapter select, choose level 6 and replayed it making sure to collected all collectables. When the level ended and showed my progress I SHOULD have went to the "main menu" option but instead I clicked on next chapter and then exited out. The minute I did that it reset all my progress for chapter 7 without me even knowing.

I also think that when you replay chapters it resets everything for that chapter, not just collectables. So say you got your 500 kill achievement with Brian on chapter 4 but when the game is done and you go back to get a missed collectable you play with Stewie you won't get that 500th kill again. This is just my opinion but I wouldn't be surprised.

I would watch out for this with certain achievements like the grenade kills and multi-melee kills etc.

Okay so an update here for my progress with 'There is no Cake.'

I literally went through on a new save and did EVERYTHING in story mode, challenges, multiverse madness, and then finally multiplayer. The very last thing I had to do was taunt with Quagmire, but still nothing. I was a bit frustrated at that point, but whatever. I accidentally hit 'Next Map' instead of Main Menu. I said to hell with it, played the map (still as Quagmire) and I had the second controller as Meg (kept player two as Meg throughout), shot Meg from up close and taunted once again, and the achievement unlocked.

Now, the only thing that was different about this taunt from the others was that I got the in game points for a taunt over a downed opponent. This may be how this particular one has to be achieved for the game to count it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished 30 rounds of multiverse madness, got the achievement and the 100% one didn't unlock. hopped back into multiplayer to try doing some of those again, and it popped once i taunted with quagmire (despite having done this already). glad to be done with this. not a horrible game, but pretty lacklustre.