Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a team of people wanting to boost this games multiplayer. Now I'm not sure what the party size we'll need is or if it can be boosted either private or not but it's worth a try.

I want to see what's possible and easiest as I'll be writing the guide for the game, so need to try everything. If you're interested, just post your gamertag/timezone and I can make a list in this post of people and we can then set up a time/day from there.

----------

SnozzyBear - GMT +00

Count me in :)

I definitely wouldn't want to play the MP unless I have to. Which I do. For these achievements. I'd be up for it. Any info on the MP yet? Private / group size / anything like that?

GT: Atelier Xiados

Eastern U.S. timezone.

I'll be off and available anytime after noon on the 5th. Though have to see when the game shows up in the mail.

Edited by Xiados

Ok, well after looking at the list and more information coming to light. The session will only need 3 people max now. Doing it this way will make things go a lot faster.

So I'm going to do fairly and cut my list down to the first two people which is Hayden/Barad. If one of them aren't available within the 2/3 days of release to do this, then I'll head back here and ask the next person!

I'm simply doing this as I'm writing the guide, so I need to get these out of the way fast. Sadly the more people I put into a session, the longer it'll take for me to write it all up for the community.

This does not mean, I won't be willing to help in the future.

Will want to boost this on the day of release (Tues, 5th) but can only start after work from about 7:30pm onwards (GMT) If these times suit you and your down to boost send me a FR on Xbox live and we'll get these cheevs knocked out asap, cheers! GT - CommonlyNasty

I will be on then mate*

How many does it take to boost the ranked match wins, I'd rather not have to play ANY legit if I can help it.

*at the mercy of royal mail but shopto are usually good.

I will be on then mate*

How many does it take to boost the ranked match wins, I'd rather not have to play ANY legit if I can help it.

ok sounds good mate, hope to c u on there! Not sure about boosting ranked wins yet but im sure we'll figure it out! I wanna try and get all the cheevs that need more than just myself done in the first night so if any1 else wants to help u r more than welcome, cheers!

I will be on then mate*

takes 4 to start one i only need 5 online achievments to go

ranked wins

level 60

purchase all char upgrades

kill 2 people with 1 explosion

revive team mate left

all others can be done solo or with 1 partner i pvt matches