This little piggy question

ANIM4L

Anybody have this achievement yet???

I have no clue on how to slice fingers and toes at the same time. Does this slice have to be on one enemy or can it be two or more?

EDIT:

I got it, to answer my own question, I did it on one enemy and you need to do a vertical slice and aim it almost all the way to one side. I did my slice after a combo which kinda knocked the guy back a few steps and I sliced him right when he started to bring his sword up.

Edited by ANIM4L

Thanks for that info, I will have to try it tomorrow. I was focus tripping them then trying to slice the fingers and toes as they were falling with their arms and legs in the air. It wasn't working...

Really like the game so far, fought the infinite spawning enemies at the draw bridge for a while to get a better understanding of the combos and mixing in focus attacks. Lots of fun, super gory, and funny too.

Edit: I tried for several days to get this achievement with no luck, using the method posted above and by kicking an enemy backwards and slice them before they recover. I finally got it today on an Android. When they dodge to the side when you go into focus you have a better chance of just catching the fingers and toes if you slice straight in front of you. (Horizontal Slice) If they did not move completely out of the way you might get them, it might have just been lucky timing for me. I got this on the Doppleganger level, good luck.

Edited by Weasel13