Leaked MWF2 Info

Got this from a game trading site i use (Game Trading Zone). The info was said to have come from a game tester.

*Vehicles will be in MW2

*M16 will return, using stopping power will only be OHK at head, neck, and torso (abdomen, limbs, and hands/feet will not)

*Ak47 and M4 will return, unknown if there are any changes

*M40 will return, ACOG damage boost will be fixed

*Scorpion, P90, M21, R700, G3, G360 will not return

*There are more unknown weapons that will not return

*New sniper rifle: SR25M (United states forces)

*New Assault rifle: Diemeco C8 (Canadian forces M4 equivelant)

*New Assault rifle: L85A2 (United Kingdom forces)

*Total weapons in multiplayer are said to be around 35

*Favourite Modern warfare 1 maps will return

*Helicopters, air strikes, UAV will return

*Red dot sightings will come in different shapes for multiplayer (circular, square, original)

*Snipers will have special grass camouflage (As seen in Modern warfare 1’s campaign)

*All perks will return from MW except eavesdrop and others will be altered

*All gametypes will return from MW and all will have hardcore versions

*New gametype: Secure (Call of duty version of capture the flag, however you capture the enemy’s Intel)

*New gametype unconfirmed name, similar to search and destroy, however instead of trying to plant a bomb, you try to kill a specified enemy

*Solider customization for each class (and each country)

*Sniper with silencers will NOT be in multiplayer

*There are NO bots in local multiplayer

*Similar version to Nazi Zombies, however details are unknown

*NO guest players online, 1 player per console

*Killcam save feature

*There is blood and gore

*Offline/Online Co-op

*Story takes place in the Middle East

*Role as US marines return

*Ken Lally voice work in campaign

*Release is set for sometime in November

*New army tags will be available to add different elements in campaign (similar to halo skulls)

*Campaign-only weapons

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear no silenced snipers or local bots, would have added a real new dimension to it and made it much more fun to play with a friend coming round (even with the addition of offline co-op and nazi zombies style of gameplay I stand by my opinion that bots would enhance the game). However, I love the idea of a killcam save feature and soldier customization plus the inclusion of one of my favourite Assault Rifles the Diemaco C8. Looking good and looks well worth the buy!! Can't wait! :woop:

(Spell errors fixed)

Edited by Blob
Speel errors

Hmm, really annoyed about the addition of vehicles, and i would rather them not add any of the awesum above stuff then them add vehicles. It just really doesnt suit it in my opinion, and CoD3 and WaW helped convience me of that, it is simply a way for people to get simple kills.

I dont understand why they would add the Diemeco C8 like they said its a copy of the M4, why would we want basiclly two of the same gun?? I also kinda refuse that they would take out the Scorpian, P90 etc... like there is no need.

So overal i am not convienced, sure there are some things i would like to see in the game, but this seems more like a made up list rather then the truth.

Looks pretty awesome. As long as they don't add tanks I'll be happy. I hope if they do have multiplayer vehicles it's just something like a jeep wtih a turret on the back and not tanks. I hope you can get campaign achievements through co-op.

Also do you think the killcam save feature will be like halo's save films feature?

This tester who wrote that on twitter just got kicked from the site and the page has been destroyed. Infinity Ward refuted these informations today. So let's be happy, no vehicules (for now), and wait for more info.

Why do you think all that occurred? Just because it was a lie? Very very doubtful. They're obviously going to deny the information being true as they want no one to know any specifics about the game as of yet.