max profit Trade routes

Zombiechild

• 3 months later...

The best thing I found early on was just to set a convoy to 'profit' and to have them hit as many ports as the game will allow in one pass. I think its around 20 ports. Then, as soon as you have 3 or more cities doing well have one convoy set to "sell and supply" and one set to "procure raw materials" and have them go in between the cities that you've built up. This will help keep your warehouses stock while also boosting the prosperity of all your towns. With 6 built up cities and multiple convoys doing just that I currently have over 17 million in cash. The thing I found with this game is not to hold onto money. As soon as you have some cash invest it in more boats, more businesses, etc and soon enough you'll have more money than you know what to do with.

To stay a little more on topic I'm not entirely sure that there is one golden trade route because the prices fluctuate a bit due to supply and demand. Like I said, just make "profit" routes out of as many stops as possible that way your convoy carries a selection of goods to srvice all the stops. And, it should go without saying, the more boats in a convoy the better. That way the convoy can stock up on as much as possible.

Edited by AgentOrange330
spelling and grammar