You elected to end R&D

Nightjar

The guide did not work for this achievement.

I was number 1 driver with Red Bull: Season 2.

I won the 1st race and then did what it said and retired every race there-after.

I was given the option twice to change R&D paths but only between 1. Aggressive 2. Balanced & 3. Cautious.

Now I have just gotten the email to say I have been demoted to equal status, I never got the option to end R&D at any point.

Please advise if you have gotten this achievement.

Many thanks

The guide did not work for this achievement.

I was number 1 driver with Red Bull: Season 2.

I won the 1st race and then did what it said and retired every race there-after.

I was given the option twice to change R&D paths but only between 1. Aggressive 2. Balanced & 3. Cautious.

Now I have just gotten the email to say I have been demoted to equal status, I never got the option to end R&D at any point.

Please advise if you have gotten this achievement.

Many thanks

I would guess that because you were with Red Bull, you lost the teammate challenge (because it's a good car with good drivers) and you were demoted. You should do this with Marussia or Caterham because if you win the first race, you'll be ahead in the teammate challenge throughout the season and will be able to remain the number one driver even if you retire every race. The guide doesn't mention this, but it's pretty important.

If I start the season again I will only be equal status so It will mean I will have to complete the season again.

How many times in the season will it ask you about the path?

If it is 3 times then I can play normally and answer the first 2 R&D paths with a direction then on the third choose to end (although when it got to the 2nd R&D before it said it would be that for the rest of the season)

Thanks for any help in advance

If I start the season again I will only be equal status so It will mean I will have to complete the season again.

How many times in the season will it ask you about the path?

If it is 3 times then I can play normally and answer the first 2 R&D paths with a direction then on the third choose to end (although when it got to the 2nd R&D before it said it would be that for the rest of the season)

Thanks for any help in advance

You have to start the season as the number one driver for this to work. They ask you in the beginning of the season, the middle of the season, and if the season isn't going well, they'll ask if you want to end R&D around Singapore.

I have continued to play normally, I am now at Bahrain where it is asking me for a path to choose 1. Aggressive 2. Balanced 3. Cautious.

No option to end R&D.

I have won every race so far.

What team are you with? I can't comment on whether you can get the message while doing well in the season because I haven't tried it. You won't get the option to end R&D until Monza or Singapore.

I'm still with Red Bull, just continued normally from race 2 instead of turning off the auto save and retiring every race.

I have now gotten to Silverstone and it is asking me for a path again. I have chosen balanced.

Again no option to end R&D path.

I now have this, I had to wait until Korea to be able to end the R&D path.

Edited by Nightjar