Favorite Scene? (Spoilers Alert)

Cataclysm49

The part where you fight that big ass thing in and out of space. When the sound dissapears while in space was so cool

That is the Tormentor you fight at the end of Chapter 5. On my first playthrough, once I made it out to space, I thought it was a cutscene so I didn't shoot the fuel canisters. Lol he tore my ass apart.

You know what that is pretty awesome dude! I got to admit the black guy was one unlucky bastard, then again I thought it was all a stereotype thing with the black guy always dying in the horror genre

that part is probably my favourite bit too, great way to start the game.

btw, if you played ds ignition, you'll understand franco was getting what was coming to him when the necro gave him a new head hole. ;)

that part is probably my favourite bit too, great way to start the game.

btw, if you played ds ignition, you'll understand franco was getting what was coming to him when the necro gave him a new head hole. ;)

I knew it was karma that killed Franco I think I've seen everything Dead Space related that's been released to the public

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the bump, I am a bit late to the party.

So many amazing scenes in this game, from cutscenes to actual gameplay scenes.

My favourite would be where Isaac sits down after the epic last battle. Easily one of the best scenes I've seen, what it makes the gamer feel is exactly what Isaac is feeling. Relief that it was all over, proud to have made it that far, exhausted from such a mind-numbing experience. Amazingly well done scene, congrats developers.

Other winners include the eye-poke. I had a feeling something like this was going to happen when Stross went crazy and stabbed Ellie in the eye, then going after you to do the same to you.

For those that died during the final boss battle, when you come out of the 'dream' world and Isaac shots a spear into his own face. Epic and unexpected. When I first died I thought it was how the game ended and I was shocked, but it wasn't *phew*

Anyway, fantastic game and I can't wait for Dead Space 3 :)

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Kinda weird to explain, but mine is the scene in the nursery where you see that crawler ''crawls'' in the hands of a woman just to explode. That scene really horrified me lol, I mean I'm not usually more than surprised when playing Dead Space, but this scene, I totally stopped playing at the next save lol. That reminds me of that part in Fear 2 in the elementary school...scared me to death.

Edited by LordDurham

Exactly, you may call me sicko but i liked this cutscene the most, it was so sweet reunion of mother and her baby, and a few moments later bam... when i showed it to my mother at the start of it she also said how sweet, and after that she called me sick man :/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
*spoilers*

"why cant you let go"

"because you where my everything...and if i let you go, I'd have nothing left."

come on. that was so..idk it was very emotional. even in a action horror game. just those words..makes you feel really bad for mister clarke..i was all tensed up and then he says those words to her i was like "awwww" :/

I like this scene, also when he sends Ellie off in the ship and after he's defeated the marker at the end. Basically anything that shows Isaac's emotions. He's a great character and it's a nice change from the horror of the rest of the game.

Absolutely I just finished and was expecting him to have a vision of Nicole like no 1 or see Ellie mangled to his right.lol but it was very well done I have to say

- I literally pulled a sicki today after 6 straight days of working and decided to blitz it for a whole day and i cant get over how amazing that ride was -

Some of my favourite parts were the zero G areas where your fucking whizzing along dodging shit - but i loved the train sequence where you end up hanging up side down that was a cool thing to do. -There's so much more to talk about - but to be honest I am sick of looking at a screen for today lol - :)

Agreed, awesome game -thank you to everyone involved in making this - truly terrifying start to finish!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...