Looking for people to play with or against online and help with chievements

mighty1

Your gonna have to find some1 in top 5 of lederboards. You could ask me but I will say no (read my sig for the reason why)

Then what was the point of you post? Seriously? "You could ask me but I will say no" go screw.

You have to beat someone on the leaderboard in a ranked game not a player match also.

I will be willing to job out one if someone could do the same. I keep trying to find someone to assist me in this but I got nothing. I am in the leaderboard (or was earlier)

Then what was the point of you post? Seriously? "You could ask me but I will say no" go screw.

You have to beat someone on the leaderboard in a ranked game not a player match also.

I will be willing to job out one if someone could do the same. I keep trying to find someone to assist me in this but I got nothing. I am in the leaderboard (or was earlier)

If you could help me I'd take a job for you. In fact I'd take 5 since that would help me too. Anyway Hungle727 is the name FR if interested.

• 2 weeks later...

*UPDATE: no longer helping people that need online achievements. i got burned out helping other people for 3 days back to back and am now just intrested in straight up matches and playing other 360 titles. some people who i've never played with seem to be disgruntled over this decision but when you work,are married,have kids,is an artist, it can be hetic and i'm sorry but my family and job come first. anyways goodluck to those that still need achievements and hope you get them all as they really are not that hard in obtaining. =)