Anybody got the NBA Today achievement?

Nation_Of_Violence

I'm pretty sure the achievement won't be available until the real NBA season starts... because that is when the NBA Today games will actually be listed. I believe that is how it was on 2K10... when there were no NBA games for that day the list was blank.

I'm pretty sure the achievement won't be available until the real NBA season starts... because that is when the NBA Today games will actually be listed. I believe that is how it was on 2K10... when there were no NBA games for that day the list was blank.

Not necessarily because according to the NBA 2k11 page on trueachievements.com 13 people already have the achievement.

http://www.trueachievements.com/NBA-2K11-xbox-360.htm

I have this achievement. All you have to do is play the games that are listed in the quickplay lobby. I didn't adjust any of the setting( 5min quarters and all sliders/rules were default). I did play 5 different matches, 2 on release day and 3 on 10/6. Hope that helps

i got the achievment!!! sht this is my first post so srry if i screw sumthin up!!

all you got to do is...is launch up a team-up game & then quit it..because when you start a team up game you will se that it loads the nba today games!!! once you quit.. the quick game menu schould pop up by itself and you will see the nba today games listed at the bottom...when the game is over wait for it to save your profil...then you have to the same thing over again until you win 5 times....1min.Q workss + sliders

@Aly Michalka i think we all know that because its the pre season right now! but i posted that you have to start a team up game so the game will load the nba today games & then quit....then you will be back in the quick game menu & the nba today games will be there! when the real season starts they will probally be there from the start :))

i got the achievment!!! sht this is my first post so srry if i screw sumthin up!!

all you got to do is...is launch up a team-up game & then quit it..because when you start a team up game you will se that it loads the nba today games!!! once you quit.. the quick game menu schould pop up by itself and you will see the nba today games listed at the bottom...when the game is over wait for it to save your profil...then you have to the same thing over again until you win 5 times....1min.Q workss + sliders

I can confirm that this works, I just got the achievement with 1 minute quarters. Thanks for posting!

ok im on my fifth game so i think so i hope after this 1 min quarter game i get this achievement.. imma be soooooo pissed if i wasted my time

EDIT-

So i did this no achievement can someone explain on how to retrieve living rosters i thought i was doing it but i guess not HELP

Edited by ToKeW8