Possible to boost the cup achievement?

The Green Wing

Is it possible to boost this? IE both people queue for the first round with a half star team? usually cant find anyone playing it at that level anyway. Just getting sick of people quitting out so i dont get my achievement

Add my gamertag - Aggrovated Karl

I'll help you work that one out

How are you gonna get to the semis and then the final round then?

Seriously it's easy. Also you can't use people quitting as an excuse because you go to the next round if you are winning. Just get better at the game.

The achievement is to win a game as far as I'm aware so manual settings and half star teams, search at the same time job done

The achievement is to win a game as far as I'm aware so manual settings and half star teams, search at the same time job done

Err no, it's to win the cup. So if one person gets to the quarter finals then the next person would have to win the game so the other guy could boost to get into the semi's and so on. So it's not really boosting..

Err no, it's to win the cup. So if one person gets to the quarter finals then the next person would have to win the game so the other guy could boost to get into the semi's and so on. So it's not really boosting..

Nah it's just to win a cup game:

Path to the Cup 20G

Win a cup game in Head to Head Seasons

I miss-read the achievement and thought that as well but it is to win a cup game and thats it. won my first cup match and pop, chievo is mine.