Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

Hey guys!

I am looking to get all online achievements in this game.

Someone over at trueachievements said they will be closing the game servers soon but couldn't back this is up with any link to such statement.

Nevertheless, I don't want to take any chances and complete this game before such things happen. I am dedicated to boost. So please send me a message via this site or Xbox LIVE.

GT: Parallax Arguer

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Germany)

So as of now Servers are still up, correct?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my GT is Frederic360. I need help for shikimaru forest of death achievement. (you need to have downloaded him to see me) If someone could help me to get that achievement, i can boost him in return. (i can use the xbox live account of my 2 brothers to help you. T_T unfortunatelly they don't have downloaded shikimaru when it was possible.)

Just add me in your friend list or write me a mail with "naruto" as content.

I m playing in GMT+1 (Belgium)

Hello, my GT is Frederic360. I need help for shikimaru forest of death achievement. (you need to have downloaded him to see me) If someone could help me to get that achievement, i can boost him in return. (i can use the xbox live account of my 2 brothers to help you. T_T unfortunatelly they don't have downloaded shikimaru when it was possible.)

Just add me in your friend list or write me a mail with "naruto" as content.

I m playing in GMT+1 (Belgium)

Hi, I would like to help you. I live in Belgium as well.

The problem is that I don't have this DLC (nor any other ROAN DLC), and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It is not available through xbox.com, it isn't available in the game marketplace, and it can't be downloaded from the main menu in-game either (I'm getting an error message when I try to download this 'exclusive character).

So I was wondering, since we both live in Belgium, if it would possible to copy this DLC onto a USB stick or something?

That way you'll give me the possibility to help you out with this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...