Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me. I'm going to be really cheeky.

I am looking for someone to level up my Lv12 Mechromancer. i.e let my character in their game whilst they play. Perhaps play the Torgue Pub Brawl?

In return I will give a bank full and bag full of lv61 Pearls/Lv61 Legends/Ancient Relics.

Message me on live if you're interested and can help me.

GT: SuperAnthony25

Edited by AntMervJones25

looking for people to farm the shock twister shotgun the one you get from om om nak the giant savage. gunna be doing it in ultimate mode message me if you want to try. also bring plenty eridum as it costs 100 just to get him to spawn

I think you're thinking of Dexiduous the Invincible for that eriduim. Omnd-Omnd-Ohk is a boss that levels up from a savage, just like Vermivorous evolves from varkids. Unless something changed that I am not aware of, it doesn't require eridum to make him spawn whatsoever.

The only way you can get him to spawn is from the dex spawn station.He doesnt spawn anywhere else thats why you need the eridum buddy. Well I just got the twister off him took me 200 E but well worth it so wont be needing any help.

Edited by Kracker254

The only way you can get him to spawn is from the dex spawn station.He doesnt spawn anywhere else thats why you need the eridum buddy. Well I just got the twister off him took me 200 E but well worth it so wont be needing any help.

False. See this video for where to farm him in Scylla's Grove. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtxHd5KDOFg]Borderlands 2 Omnd Omnd Ohk Hidden Enemy - YouTube[/ame]

I doubt they changed it in UVHM.

okay whatever I always get him to spawn my way. so it really doesnt matter I just think my way is eaiser.I already got the twister from him so theres no reason to keep this debate going.It seemed like you just posted to prove me wrong on both posts but whatever its cool.

okay whatever I always get him to spawn my way. so it really doesnt matter I just think my way is eaiser.I already got the twister from him so theres no reason to keep this debate going.It seemed like you just posted to prove me wrong on both posts but whatever its cool.

You said I was wrong. I was just trying to show that I wasn't and to possibly show you an easier way than paying almost 100 eridium each time you wanted to farm him. Only trying to help.