Can you do chapter select to beat the game on expert, or do you have to start a new game.

Edit- Just got my 1k on this woooo. Btw Chapter select does work for beating the game on expert. Since the game is still fresh in my mind you can post any questions you have here if you want.

Edited by Chaos MAN

Is it a easy 1000G?

About how many hours does it take to 1000G?

Are the collectibles a pain to get?

Is Expert difficulty really hard?

Those are all my questions :)

Yes very easy 1000gs. IMO it's the quickest Harry Potter game to 1k.

Took me around 10 hours.

The collectables aren't that bad, you'll only need to use the video guide some one posted on here for only 1 or 2 collectables.

I thought this games hard was a lot more easy than Harry Potter hallows part 1.

Can you do chapter select to beat the game on expert, or do you have to start a new game.

Edit- Just got my 1k on this woooo. Btw Chapter select does work for beating the game on expert. Since the game is still fresh in my mind you can post any questions you have here if you want.

what do you mean by chapter select works? like i can beat the game on normal, then just go select the last chapter and play it on expert?

what do you mean by chapter select works? like i can beat the game on normal, then just go select the last chapter and play it on expert?

No he means, can he play each level on expert through chapter select and still get the expert achievement.

I was also wondering the same thing. I'm afraid of selecting new game just encase the new game wipes my spells

No he means, can he play each level on expert through chapter select and still get the expert achievement.

I was also wondering the same thing. I'm afraid of selecting new game just encase the new game wipes my spells

Just replay the levels & change the difficulty to expert, I did this yesterday & apart from a few tricky parts it was quite easy as you have every spell from the beginning of the game.

It also stacks the achievement for completing it on advanced.