Achievement Guide

wickeddark

So are you saying that our kills are remembered and we still get credit for them even though we haven't saved our progress? In other words, if we continue to reload the same check point after getting a certain number of kills, we will still get credit for those kills even though we hadn't saved before reloading that checkpoint?

That is correct, get a few kills, reload checkpoint, get a few more on and so forth.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Glaive Master - 10G - Complete a level using only the glaive

I don't think you have to complete a whole chapter, just a portion of it using only this. After you get the glaive in Chapter 2, don't use your guns until this achievement unlocks.

I'm in chapter 2, I started it before I read this part of the guide, and I've only killed 3 enemies with the pistol, do I still have a chance of getting this?

Edit : Yup, you can. Just finished chapter 2, actually fired 3 shots all were confirmed kills, then just used the claive all the way till the end and got the achievement. I guess you can get a few kills, but don't go trigger happy.

Edited by DirtyMcHater

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in chapter 2, I started it before I read this part of the guide, and I've only killed 3 enemies with the pistol, do I still have a chance of getting this?

Edit : Yup, you can. Just finished chapter 2, actually fired 3 shots all were confirmed kills, then just used the claive all the way till the end and got the achievement. I guess you can get a few kills, but don't go trigger happy.

- To anyone new playing this

That is because you only need to finish a "Section" of the chapter and not the entire chapter itself , so even if you killed everyone in the first part with your pistol , as long as you Glaive everyone in the next section you can still unlock it

(Sorry for bringing it up months after , Just read it and thought I would clear that bit up) O.O

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...