No Adventure Save File?

Krisko Disko

I've only had the game for about a week. I picked it up when I got my Kinect, played through two levels of Adventure, then set it aside. When I went back to play again, all my save progress was gone. I chalked this up to me saving on the cloud and it loading from the HDD (or vice versa), and since I only lost 5 minutes or so I didn't worry. But I just advanced to within two games of completing the Basic levels, and my save file is nowhere to be found.

I've tried looking in my Xbox's system settings to find a save file either in the Cloud (where I put all my saves) or in the HDD under Kinect Adventures.

Am I doing something horribly wrong here? Is there anything I can do to rectify this?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a similar problem. I played this before and got to the shark (6 levels) and then set this game down for a while. Now I am playing it again today and I they aren't saved?!? I have to redo those 6 levels just to get to where I was at!

Very frustrating. Does Adventure mode have to be done in one sitting?!?

I am having a similar problem. I played this before and got to the shark (6 levels) and then set this game down for a while. Now I am playing it again today and I they aren't saved?!? I have to redo those 6 levels just to get to where I was at!

Very frustrating. Does Adventure mode have to be done in one sitting?!?

I think my issue was my Xbox couldn't decide if it wanted to save on the Cloud or on the HDD. Since I defaulted everything to my HDD, I haven't had any problems with this. I just wish there weren't quite so many glitches using the cloud service, especially since it's such a great concept.