• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i'm looking to get a party together for all 4 zombie achievements,

I'll be doing it on either Tonight (Monday 15th) or Tomorrow (Tuesday 16th) at 8pm GMT, so i was wondering if anyone wants to join

If you do just copy and paste your name into here and drop me a message on XBL

My gamertag is: xKRIS DETHx

1. xKRIS DETHx

2. IRAQI SWAT

3. AG BrutaL

4. Flex Gabz Flex

Edited by KRIS DETH

I am looking for all Zombie achievements in this and WaW, I have all the WaW maps, but have never gotten any of the achievements as I only bought the maps a month or so ago then Medal of Honor (crap) came out. It would be cool to get a team of all good people, and do it in one evening both games. I will set a date that works for us all once I have enough interested. Should be fun.

List for both WaW and Black Ops Zombies

1) Nitewalkar

2)

3)

4)

Looking to form a team tomorrow for 16:30 UK time

Need 3 more people

Looking to get the Shoot a ballistic knife at a downed ally from a distance if intrested

Also I am willing to do the crossbow one as long as everyone sticks around for the ballistic knife.

please put name here and add me on xbox live. only put name if you can play tomorrow at 16:00

GT:

1: Sndz13

2:

3:

4:

Reserves:

Looking to do the "Buy all guns off wall" in a zombie game (everyone i play with dies too easily)

And the "smash thru 20 enemies in DOA" someone said it had co-op

Send JONBLEACH a messge or FR on xbox live, I wont see yur post on here as i dont have a computer in my room.

thats easy.. theres a level and you can turn on a monkey bomb and they crowd around it and sprint through them. thats how i got it!

Uh. I am missing five achievements. One being three kills one bullet. And, the rest Zombies. Need the 6 kills with a upgraded Crossbow, heal someone with baistic knife. The buy every weapon, and some hands off the merchandise, whatever that is. If you know a easy way to get the sally likes blood achievement, let me know. For the rest, if ya' need someone to play with, send me a message.