I'm stuck thread.

Bloodrune

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
:mad::uzi:started over cause this game fucking sux! you get lost and your fucked,horseshit! i want my 540 points back!

You'd think they would've added an elevator or something to instantly take you above ground. Make it more enjoyable who want to play this casual, not completely into it.

Instead, most of the time, you're going room to room, sometimes even in a fixed direction since there isn't always a close exit...than BLAM! Instantly stuck somewhere, wondering why you feel soo trapped.

Yeah, the first part of the game (minus all the weapon upgrades) sucks. As well as the story.

I need to get to "DO WANT!" (the only passkey/collectible I am still missing!) I'm at the endgame, so I can't go topside right because that triggers final boss fight.

Wall is blocked off naturally between Points 1 and 2, so no way through there.

Door at Point 3 is sealed shut! So there is no way of getting from left of 1-2-3 to right of 1-2-3! (OR IS THERE???)

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/Hyakotake/shadowcomplex-finalcollectproblem.jpg

• 6 months later...

Okay, I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I've trigger the last boss, but I still have some things to get in the Top Rightish parts of the map.

The only way I can see getting there is through the Purple Zone, right now I'm in the area that has the High Explosive sign to the right, and a little watery part that leads to a Fan you need to disable for a Foam upgrade.

Above me is the only part on the map I can see that joins, but it's got a cover that only a grenade can destroy, and since I'm underneath it, I can't blow it up, unless there's some way to stick grenades on things?

Can someone please help me? Many people on here say it's entirely possible to get to the top right aftet triggering the final boss, but I'm just not seeing it.

Above me is the only part on the map I can see that joins, but it's got a cover that only a grenade can destroy, and since I'm underneath it, I can't blow it up, unless there's some way to stick grenades on things?

Haven't played this in a long time, but I do believe you shot some foam then a grenade and it will stick to the foam.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
so my objective is to get back to claire and escape the complex and i have the suit with the hyperspeed things and your supposed to go through the top part of the map to get back but i fell down the giant hole/ mine shaft in the middle of the map and now i cant get back up. ive tried getting back to the place i was when i got the objective but no dice, and ive tried to get back to claire from beneath but that is a one way path. does anyone know what i should do?

I am having the same problem, went to find items and now I can't get back up top.

Please tell me one of you figured out how to get back up and can tell me what to do. I've found myself in this exact scenario and I don't see any way of making it to the objective which is "Go BACK to CLAIRE and escape from the complex". I see where it wants me to go, just keep running into dead ends no matter what since I dropped back down.

Edit: I figured out a way. In case anyone else ever finds themselves in this spot, you have to loop all the way around (clockwise) to where the objective starts. Looking at the map, the solid walls make you think you won't be able to get there but if you just do what you did the first time while playing the story, you'll end up in the right room. So relieved. Really thought I was gonna have to start over.

Edited by crazypath yetti