Alucard Scrolls

Tetra Spirit can sometimes be found in the purple chests in Stage 4 (at least on normal).

Hell Fire I recall grabbing a few times on Stage 3 in the purple chests though quite rare.

Soul Steal I got for defeating Death and also in Stage 6 I believe (also in those purple chests).

Summon Spirit can be grabbed after slaying the Red Spirit things (the ones that curse you on contact - can't remember their name). Can also get that from some chests just can't remember where.

Dark Metamorphsis dropped by Cave trolls. Also dropped by Pupper Master boss on Stage 2.

And i'm not entirely sure, but I believe it's possible to grab Dark Inferno somehow. I saw an Alucard using it a couple of times, but no idea where it is. I would like to know how...

Edited by Kahn13

They become extremely useful I find though with enough patience.

Tetra Spirit was a waste of MP at 30 per shot, but with enough scrolls it goes up to about 30+ damage per hit (multiple hits). That's with room for one more upgrade (i.e. 7/8). That and Soul Steal and my new best friends. Espiecially since they travel through walls and help other team mates when i can't be there otherwise.

I have an extra Summon Spirit Scroll and was wondering how you use it to increase the power? I noticed little red lines under the spells, is that the current level of the spell?

I found a Hellfire and Dark Metamorphasis, and i think I have an extra Dark Metamorphasis. Does the DM restore more life as it gets more powerful?

I have an extra Summon Spirit Scroll and was wondering how you use it to increase the power? I noticed little red lines under the spells, is that the current level of the spell?

I found a Hellfire and Dark Metamorphasis, and i think I have an extra Dark Metamorphasis. Does the DM restore more life as it gets more powerful?

When you go into your "Offensive Equipment" it should have bars that fill up with green as you pick up more scrolls. You don't have to do anything: you automatically "level up" as soon as you grab it.

When you have more you can equip it to several sports, it's the same level each time though. Just if you want it on more buttons.