Solo/Coop Dark Agent

Drizzt1987

The guide says you have to play perfect agent coop -> dark agent coop -> dark agent solo to get it done in 3 playthroughs.

But my friend did perfect agent solo -> dark agent solo -> dark agent coop and got all achievements.

So my question is...is it possible to get all coop achievements in 1 playthrough after beating it solo? Will I be able to choose dark agent in coop or do I have to join in that case? I just dont want to beat it on dark agent (coop) without getting any credits.

I would like to do it solo first. I want to unlock a few weapons to make it a bit easier in coop.

• 2 weeks later...
The guide says you have to play perfect agent coop -> dark agent coop -> dark agent solo to get it done in 3 playthroughs.

But my friend did perfect agent solo -> dark agent solo -> dark agent coop and got all achievements.

So my question is...is it possible to get all coop achievements in 1 playthrough after beating it solo? Will I be able to choose dark agent in coop or do I have to join in that case? I just dont want to beat it on dark agent (coop) without getting any credits.

I would like to do it solo first. I want to unlock a few weapons to make it a bit easier in coop.

This may be my mistake. When I did the game, I went Perfect Agent solo -> Dark Agent solo -> Perfect Agent co-op -> Dark Agent co-op. I can't remember whether Dark Agent was available to me in co-op after doing it solo. It probably was, but I went through with my partner on Perfect Agent so that he would be awarded for Dark Agent. If he joined off my game, he wouldn't get it if he didn't have Dark Agent available to him.

I may need to amend the guide. If someone can confirm that you can go solo or co-op perfect/dark/dark, I'll do it.

• 4 months later...

I worked on this game twice, once back in 2008, and again right now. Previously, I did Agent Solo - Perfect Agent Solo - Dark Agent Solo....

I found a coop partner for DA, but when I hosted a lobby, only Perfect Agent was available to me for some reason. He had DA unlocked in coop, I joined his game and completed 1 DA level, and the achievement didn't unlock.

Sheltons method is best and required minimum playthroughs, Agent Solo - Perfect Agent Coop - DA Coop.

I think the way the game works is in order to get credit for DA Coop, you both need to run through coop PA, besides this method unlocks solo DA anyways..