Reaching some of the more "difficult" chests

myndphuq

Might as well post my question here: There's a book of the dead page in Samael's castle. toward the very end. But I have no idea how to get to it - The walkway is broken. And it's too far to jump. There's a voidwalker portal at the opposite end of the hall. But no matching portal to use.

Anyone know to get to the damn thing?

Might as well post my question here: There's a book of the dead page in Samael's castle. toward the very end. But I have no idea how to get to it - The walkway is broken. And it's too far to jump. There's a voidwalker portal at the opposite end of the hall. But no matching portal to use.

Anyone know to get to the damn thing?

There is a portal next to the page on the right hand side. You need to get as close to the edge as you can then move to left so you can see it.

So far I haven't had any problems in reaching all of the chests conveniently marked on the map. However the are a couple that are giving me problems. The two above the elevator in "the Nook" and suggestions on reaching these?

you need the portal ability, there is a portal in the back by the chest that you can barely see and the other portal is on the bottom level on the other side of the door

• 1 year later...