Favorite taken quote/scariest moment

Maximus 1482

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember what exactly what he said, but my funniest part of the game was when they're on that stage at the farm and Barry's using that control panel trying to get the light on. I thought it was funny because whenever he got it to work he would just fail and turn it back off.

• 3 weeks later...
Funniest moment for me would have to be when Berry said he was going to be the agents for those old rock stars and Alan said

"You berry the guy who only found out about gene simmons from his television show"

The Scariest moment was when i was watching a night springs episode in a cabin in the beginning of the second chapter and as i watched it i saw the figure of a taken just pass by the window for a second i was so freaked out i ran outside and looked around the cabin but was still freaked.

I absolutely loved the writing in this game. First, I wouldn't call this a scary game as much as an intense edge of your seat game. It is rated T remember. Here's my quick sad tale. I loved watching and following the stories in the Night Springs episodes. On my first run, I also noticed the guy passing by the window in the cabin while watching TV. I didn't get to finish watching that Night Springs episode b/c I stopped paying attention and starting waiting for an ambush (which never did happen). OK, fast forward to my Nightmare run about 3 weeks later. I was watching the same dam Night Springs episode on the same dam TV in the same dam cabin...and if that same dam guy didn't distract me the 2nd dam time I was trying to watch the same dam TV episode. I felt like an idiot afterwords for forgetting about him. Thank God I never told anyone about it....(sigh).

But my favorite Taken line had to be, again on my Nightmare run, where I'm going to an outhouse on the farm (after the stage fight)for a page or something and this big ace farmer swings at me out of nowhere and says "Keep your hands off my daughter!". I was with Barry the whole time sir...I swear.

Edited by Dr Smart Ace

Scariest moment for me has to be in Episode 2. I was wandering through the woods, found a cabin that looked like changing rooms, so i went to take a look. I go into the left room first (mens i think) and its empty except for some batteries on the floor at the back in the showers. I picked them up and turned to leave, then the lights went out, and that same moment, a taken came up behind me and i was just shouting "S**T! S**T! S**T!".