McDonalds Monooply

mtheoryduality

Anyone playing McDonalds Monopoly, and if so, how are you doing?

I think my current prizes stand at one free rental from RedBox, around 120 points or so for MyCokeRewards, six or seven free items from McDonalds, around 30 sweep entries for the Nissan 370Z, and most of the common gameboard pieces. It's nothing exciting but I still enjoy playing it every year.

i always play, just because i buy mcds anyway so i figure might as well try to win some cash.

i used to work for mcds (you cannot play monopoly if you are an employee) and i learned something that is actually kind of sad.

^^

unless you plan on searching different locations, state to state, you will not have any large cash winnings. certain locations will always give out the same pieces, and you have to travel outside your area to get a variety:confused:

i always play, just because i buy mcds anyway so i figure might as well try to win some cash.

i used to work for mcds (you cannot play monopoly if you are an employee) and i learned something that is actually kind of sad.

^^

unless you plan on searching different locations, state to state, you will not have any large cash winnings. certain locations will always give out the same pieces, and you have to travel outside your area to get a variety:confused:

I thought that was kind of obvious, lol. I mean, if they put all the pieces everywhere, people would be winning like crazy.

I don't eat much fast food anymore and on the rare occasion that I do eat it, I am certainly not eating at McDonalds :p

I thought that was kind of obvious, lol. I mean, if they put all the pieces everywhere, people would be winning like crazy.

I don't eat much fast food anymore and on the rare occasion that I do eat it, I am certainly not eating at McDonalds :p

Mcdonalds has changed so much since they were getting flamed for having the worst food. Its slightly better now ;)

My best friend used to work their and he would drop stacks of cups on purpose and just stick them in his trunk. We would go through them at school and get tons of free food!!

I have about 40 pieces as well like half of them are for free fries though :p. I do only need the actually reward piece for the spa gift card since I have all 3 of the yellow properties.

It's funny how people drive themselves crazy trying to find Boardwalk when I think it was 5 years I actually got Boardwalk on a breakfast sandwich and didn't give two shits because I had to leave for a trip to Guam the next day. I ended up just giving it to some random guy I saw with a bored. Come to think of it I probably could have sold it for a nice amount.

I need to get my McDonalds on... I want to get in on this before they stop it.

Better hurry, I think it stops October 24.

I thought I was going to get something this year since I'm in Illinois and I have a friend from Texas that came to visit and had all his codes on him. Together we had 60+ codes, but sadly, the most we got was 11 free medium fries.

Edited by koopakiller64

one thing they are god damn liars without question, i have gotten like 25 game pieces and not one instant winner of ANYTHING.... 1 in 4 wins my fucking ass

^^^ I have a friend just like that. Poor guys has 30 game pieces and not one winner. But, he has 7 Reading Railroad. :drunk

I've got a couple free fries. But also won some prints from snap fish which I will use for sure.

Nothing else yet.

Stupid quick fact: did you know the 10 piece chicken nugget has 1000 mg of sodium :eek: That's a shit ton. lol