Achievement Discussion

100 Souls

Go to replay mode and do Port Royal level

Head to the fort area as there are several Jackanism skulls around to pick up, use one at a time to get the max no. of souls possible, there will be loads of redcoats to kill as they spawn infinately.

:woop:

I upto 57 souls now and replaying the same level over and over doesnt work unless u improve your score each time but that is impossible after a while and other pointers?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after you put the 2 peices of the music script together and play the organ go back down to where you got the 2nd peice and you'll have to fight another set of creatures. after their killed grab the new music sheet go play the organ and the last nutshell will be given to u.

Thanks mate - much appreciated. Was doing my nut in trying to find it lol

I upto 57 souls now and replaying the same level over and over doesnt work unless u improve your score each time but that is impossible after a while and other pointers?

Other good levels....Sea Battle - Do any level and collect Jackanism heads, then do a replay of Sea Battle and use them almost straight away, loads of enemy pirates spawn on the deck here.

Davy Jones Locker - There are loads and loads of Jackanism skulls on this level and as a bonus lots of space to run about in, so in any area collect the skull....then run far away from enemy pirates...use the skulls (doing so far away means the pirates wont be vaporised) and then charge at them with your green sword o death.

Prison fortress is also good in replay mode, collect one of the three skulls and then kill the first bundle of enemy's you come to with the green sword o death....walk back collect a skulll and repeat... you can do this 3 times to bag about...15 or so kills on that level

i was replaying levels about 10 times each then i found that on the beach level i forget which one but anyway at the end when your jack you will be fighting jones boys if you press y to grab them then x to punch build up your red bar then use special move they can drop heads i got 44 souls on this level alone hope it helps.....ps dont kill the main creature else they wont keep coming

i was replaying levels about 10 times each then i found that on the beach level i forget which one but anyway at the end when your jack you will be fighting jones boys if you press y to grab them then x to punch build up your red bar then use special move they can drop heads i got 44 souls on this level alone hope it helps.....ps dont kill the main creature else they wont keep coming

This is officially the best tip i've recieved for this game, kudos man, you saved me allota time!

Awsome ty for the info, the wife bought me this game today and i can't wait to play it. I will deffo be trying your method for the souls. ;)

This is officially the best tip i've recieved for this game, kudos man, you saved me allota time!

I agree.

You have to be careful though. If you execute a Jackanism all the surrounding grenades will blow up (they drop sometimes after you perform a special kill), killing Jack, Elizabeth or Will.

PS. Tortuga is also a good level to get souls (I managed to get 25 souls on my last run).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm using a guide for this game and never got to open the Jackanism chest in the Prison Fortress (first level). The guide says "You can open the JACKANISM CHEST next to the stairs at the start byreplaying the level. It'll have three Shrunken Skulls around it."

I did that and there were no skulls around it. What am I supposed to do?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm using a guide for this game and never got to open the Jackanism chest in the Prison Fortress (first level). The guide says "You can open the JACKANISM CHEST next to the stairs at the start byreplaying the level. It'll have three Shrunken Skulls around it."

I did that and there were no skulls around it. What am I supposed to do?

I have the same problem?

Also is there any way of finding out what level the Calypso picture your missing is on? Im short of one and really cant remember which levels ive got it on.