Care Package Frustration

ZZak

God I hate it so much when someone takes my care package. You run off for like a second and some guy will take your ammo, or counter spy plane when I have Hardline Pro to change the contents. And what's worse is when you can't change the contents of it while they are capturing it. Can people really not get a 4/5 killstreak?

lol people can get it they take it to stop you from getting it (If they are on the enemy team). If the person takes it on your team they probably think you are dead and dont want the enemy to get it. If they go to take it straight away they are just idiots on your team. I always steal enemy care packages...

Yeah, I think they should add some option for when you equip the killstreak, it should say "Allow for friendly pick-up?" and then Yes or No.....

I hate when I get a care package, call it in, ghost enemy kills me, then of course the game spawns me on the other side of the map....and even if my teammate kills the guy before he gets the package, I am screaming over microphone "I'M COMING, DON'T TAKE MY CARE PACKAGE", and some dumbass still takes it...

But it's okay, I usually badmouth them for their stupidity afterwords.

Second moaner of the day, they have obviously made it this way so the idiots cant change your care package while your picking it up, sure you would be moaning if they did, if you cant change it because someone else is picking it up, simply pick it up yourself, or grow a pair and put some real killstreaks on, Spy Plane, Blackbird and Gunship FTW.

Second moaner of the day, they have obviously made it this way so the idiots cant change your care package while your picking it up, sure you would be moaning if they did, if you cant change it because someone else is picking it up, simply pick it up yourself, or grow a pair and put some real killstreaks on, Spy Plane, Blackbird and Gunship FTW.
He isn't saying people change his package he's saying he can't change his when others are stealing it. Read please.

Real killstreaks? Okay then... Moving on.

He isn't saying people change his package he's saying he can't change his when others are stealing it. Read please.

And if you could read you would see i said, He cant change when others are taking his package to prevent the opposite from hapening, the opposite being people changing his package when he is picking it up.

And yes real kill streaks, to many morons with sam turret, care package and sentry gun, not giving a shit about the team atall, Im usually on with 3 other people, and we all use spy plane, blackbird and gunship, and guarenteed every game one of us gets the gunship and atleast a 20 ratio, this is down to helpfull kill streaks, constant stream of spy planes and blackbirds, followed by the gunship = win every game.

And if you could read you would see i said, He cant change when others are taking his package to prevent the opposite from hapening, the opposite being people changing his package when he is picking it up.

And yes real kill streaks, to many morons with sam turret, care package and sentry gun, not giving a shit about the team atall, Im usually on with 3 other people, and we all use spy plane, blackbird and gunship, and guarenteed every game one of us gets the gunship and atleast a 20 ratio, this is down to helpfull kill streaks, constant stream of spy planes and blackbirds, followed by the gunship = win every game.

Okay then you show me a game of you playing with these killstreaks getting a 20 k/d ratio.

The killstreaks I use are Spy Plane, Care Package and Chopper Gunner. So yeah I'm a team player. I don't whore out on the killstreaks. I play for the objective. I play for the win!

@zzak

my gamertag is to the left send me a freind request then you can view my playercard think my highest k/d is around 35, you can also view my recent games, prestiged last night so my last couple games werent upto par but if you go back a bit further you can see me playing properly, if im using the galil im playing properly if im using a shotty im just dickin around, also after i prestiged i have a game on radiation were i was constantly moving and got 29/0 with standerd killstreaks so thats a more than 20 k/d without camping at all

Edited by fallout frank

@zzak

my gamertag is to the left send me a freind request then you can view my playercard think my highest k/d is around 35, you can also view my recent games, prestiged last night so my last couple games werent upto par but if you go back a bit further you can see me playing properly, if im using the galil im playing properly if im using a shotty im just dickin around, also after i prestiged i have a game on radiation were i was constantly moving and got 29/0 with standerd killstreaks so thats a more than 20 k/d without camping at all

I've just looked at your combat record and what it looks like is you don't play for the objective at all. Your win streak is 1, your highest kills is 45. I was expecting to see at least over 50 from you seeing as you get gunships every game...

My win streak is not 1 were it says best streak that is your curent streak try it if you dont belive me. My best win streak is around 20, and like i said me or a team mate get a gunship every game not just me, and i dont think there is anything wrong with 45 kills in a game (it was a 45 for 1 on jungle) i put videos in my file share aswell which im sure you watched they are proof that the kill streaks i use are the best, or that im just good i will let you decide

The guy is right. UAV and Blackbird is pure credit to the team. Back-to-back SR71s will render the enemy team absolutely fubar.

I disagree with the gunship though, there are better options. In objective modes Mortar/Napalm can be brilliant for locking down objectives.

RC-XD is full retard though. There is no defence for using it.

Yeah, I think they should add some option for when you equip the killstreak, it should say "Allow for friendly pick-up?" and then Yes or No.....

I hate when I get a care package, call it in, ghost enemy kills me, then of course the game spawns me on the other side of the map....and even if my teammate kills the guy before he gets the package, I am screaming over microphone "I'M COMING, DON'T TAKE MY CARE PACKAGE", and some dumbass still takes it...

But it's okay, I usually badmouth them for their stupidity afterwords.

I do believe you mean 'afterwards'

God I hate it so much when someone takes my care package. You run off for like a second and some guy will take your ammo, or counter spy plane when I have Hardline Pro to change the contents. And what's worse is when you can't change the contents of it while they are capturing it. Can people really not get a 4/5 killstreak?

Upload a 30 sec clip or it never happened.

Upload a 30 sec clip or it never happened.

It is a genuine problem. Or rather a solution to a problem that creates another one.

Basically only one person can interact with a care package at any one time. So this is a good thing because if you're capturing your own package someone else can't change to contents. However, it does mean that if you're trying to change from ammo/RC-XD to something less shit and someone else is trying to take it there is nothing you can do to stop them.

I seem to remember in MW2 any number of people could capture a package simultaneously but the owner could just jump in and take it if he so wished. I think this is a better system. If you make it so any number of people can interact with it at a time, but you can't change it while someone else is interacting with it.

Maybe add that you can change it if you are the one that called it in and someone else is taking it, but it starts to get confusing then.

I know you can say "vid or it didn't happen" to this as well. But me and a friend spent all last night using Sam Turret, Care Package and Sentry Gun with Hardline Pro and gambling the night away on re-rolls and I can confirm that what the guy you quoted said is true.

It is a genuine problem. Or rather a solution to a problem that creates another one.

I know you can say "vid or it didn't happen" to this as well. But me and a friend spent all last night using Sam Turret, Care Package and Sentry Gun with Hardline Pro and gambling the night away on re-rolls and I can confirm that what the guy you quoted said is true.

I know how hardline works its the only perk I've ever used since release day. Excluding Lightwieght on the MP5 default.

I'll "troll" all I like. And you guys can stick with your 30 second clips. I've not seen one good one yet!

Thats what I was referencing too.

Edited by AFreakinCabbag3
Grammar Nazi's