Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I have the chef hat now, I do need Queen's suit and Queen's masquerade suit. I am willing to give 5 legendary weapons for these two items even just to borrow for the achiv and you keep the weapons.

Any five except:

Legendary Sword: Beadle’s Cutlass

Legendary Hammer: Jack’s Hammer

Legendary Hammer: Scythe’s Warhammer

Legendary Hammer: TYPO

Legendary Hammer: Hammer of Wilmageddon

Legendary Rifle: Skorm’s Justice

Legendary Rifle: Arkwright’s Flintlock

Legendary Pistol: Chickenbane

Will also give a legendary to someone who can take me bowerstone old quarter nightshade house to get my last key because I didn't repair it. I will be on tonight for a bit if anyone wants to trade.

EDIT: Just need queens suit and one key, will literally give whatever for them.

Edited by Grizzlez

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the achievements that I need.

Long distance relationship

Cross-Dimensional Conception

Online merger

I do have the "We need guns lots of guns" achievement but unfortunately I do not currently have all fifty of the legendary weapons so please do not ask me for it.

GT GreyWolf2K

Thanks

Need someone with a female character to help me get the Marriage and have a child achievements. Also if someone has all the legendary weapons and wouldnt mind trading them to me and Ill trade em right back its much appreciated. Also need help with 2000 in the Cannon game and need to join someones game to get the 2,000 in a game or whatever

Also can some one please help me get to Driftwood? I cant seem to find the way there. I know you have the guy in Millfield build the bridge but I always end up at Silverpine.

If you can help please send me a message on LIVE. My GT is: FlamedLiquid

hey guys just borrowed this game today from my friend and so I need help with every online achievment, Plus if you have all the weapons if you could lend me them until the achievment pops that would be awesome (Id give them back right away)

Hi-

I need Queens suit and masquerade suit. + dam chef's hat.

And help with 29 legendary weapons - just to borrow them, for cheevo to pop.

I can give you all my weapons in return. It would be much appreciated if any one can help me out with this.

I also need to have a kid with another XBL plyr.lol

Add me: Lord Jimbobalot

thx

Hey everyone ! Actually correction. The only thing I need as of 2 PM EST 3/24/2011 is a chef's hat. ANyone can trade me one or give me an extra? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Gamertag: Raitei

Edited by Raitei