Season Pass question

Bleeding Star

I had a quick search around for some more details on it but I am finding very few. I was mainly wondering if anyone knew how the DLC was broken down (how much of the 4 packs are SP and how many are MP?)

Sure it's a great saving but I would only be interested in the MP DLC and was wondering if this saving is of any use to me or if I would actually save my money buying the MP packs separately

I appreciate there may be no info on this stuff what so ever but I just thought I'd check

This is the only DLC info:

Maps: Azura, Rustlung, Blood Drive

Characters: Bernie, Tai, Minh, Onyx Guard, RAAM, Skorge.

Other than that, Cliffy and Rod have said that DLC will include Campaign, Multiplayer, characters, and weapon skins.

we have NO idea what will be in what DLC.

The season pass is being sold on day 1 because it comes with the liquid metal skins and simply so people can buy it on day 1.

Sounds worth it then, a mix of game mode content is a great way to do it. 2400MSP correct?

In my view, it'll only be worth it if the packs are coming with new achievements everytime and, in the end, let the game reach the 1750 limit when the 4th is released.

I can totally picture them releasing the 4 packs with 125G each (1500G total) and then charge us again for 1 or 2 more packs to reach 1750.

As I'm not into collecting weapons skins, I'll probaly wait a little before purchasing it.

I hope they'll give more info about that mysterious pass very soon.

Edited by Wicelow

In my view, it'll be worth it only if the packs are coming with new achievements everytime and, in the end, let the game reach the 1750 limit when the 4th is released.

I can totally picture them releasing the 4 packs with 125G each (1500G total) and then charge us again for 1 or 2 more packs to reach 1750.

i don't see why each pack wouldn't have achievements. and epic has said many times they only have 4 planned right now, so it would make sense for it to AT LEAST hit 1500 after the 4. i wouldn't be surprised if the 4 bring it to 1750

Season pass is "NOT" included with the game, Its sold separately for 2400MS points

Thank for the info, WOW I may just cancel my per order and pick this up down the road for the SP game. 2400MS and then 3600Ms for gunskins and who knows what else they will charge for in the future.

I had a quick search around for some more details on it but I am finding very few. I was mainly wondering if anyone knew how the DLC was broken down (how much of the 4 packs are SP and how many are MP?)

Sure it's a great saving but I would only be interested in the MP DLC and was wondering if this saving is of any use to me or if I would actually save my money buying the MP packs separately

I appreciate there may be no info on this stuff what so ever but I just thought I'd check

apparently it's "the four main DLC packs", MP maps in furture DLC (not necessarily in the season pass DLC) are rustlung, azura, clocktower, dayone, jacinto, river, and maybe a couple of others i can't remember off the top of my head. i'll edit this post when i find out.

Thank for the info, WOW I may just cancel my per order and pick this up down the road for the SP game. 2400MS and then 3600Ms for gunskins and who knows what else they will charge for in the future.

You do know that you do not have to pay for these right?