One Great Career

IronHeyd

i play center on Pro, all sliders in my favor, and 20 min periods. if the other team sucks at faceoffs i get a lot more. usually get like 40-60 a period. usually after the first i get bored so i dont pay to much attention. if i played well in all 3 periods probably get 150-180 a game.

Edited by IronHeyd

Wait... 720 points in 7 games wasn't a typo?

Its actually very easy to do. And once you get to around 2000 career points, you will probably be averaging over 165 points easily. Playing center makes it possible to get over 200 points in a game.

Iron, I dont think you should be playing on rookie since the achievement most likely wont unlock. Just crank the sliders up in your favor on pro and it will be just as easy.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/O7/-v/1YCLiGJhbC9NCxsFG1lTWDY0L2FjaC8wLzE5AAAAAOfn5-rAvyc=.jpgOne Great Career 60G Earn 2,858 NHL career points in Be A Pro with a created Pro on Pro difficulty or higher

damn it, it has to be pro??? F*** ill have to double check i hope i didn't put it on rookie.

and nah its not a typo, if the other team sucks at faceoffs its very easy to get a ton of goals

EDIT: it is on pro, that would of sucked :S so all the sliders are in my favour and im center and its

on pro difficulty

Edited by IronHeyd

i forget what im playing but its not authentic, so im on the ice the whole game.

Win face off forward, skate just in front of the dman fake backhand go forehand score. usually if i win the face off and goalie doesnt stop it, usually score every 5 seconds or so. so if i win every face off and beat goalie i get a crazy amount of points

Yes, as long as it is a regular season or playoff game, all points will count, granted that you are playing on Pro difficulty and in the NHL. Any points in the CHL or AHL will not count towards your progress.

The latter half is true, but I'm concerned about the first sentence. There were rumblings last week on this site about the number in your Legend Milestone being the indicator (which, from what I could tell compared to my Performance Tracker, did not include playoff points).

How can someone play a 20 minute game!! It would drive me crazy.

Can't a left wing get just as many points as a centre? You just have to ask for the puck. lol

Watch TV or movies while playing, it helps a lot. And Center gets more points because its not a guarantee the AI will win the faceoff and even if they do, its not a guarantee the pass wont get intercepted (or miss completely).

OK I really don't understand how you guys are getting 100 points per game.

I set my Be A Pro up and 20 minute periods was my only choice. I then turned just about every human slider up and CPU slider down. I am centre and play every game/all game but still only manage about 10 points a game. When my player goes off I hit :bbut:and sim to next shift. Is that how all of you have set your game up?

Note: I'm 10 games into my season and have just made the second line.

EDIT: IS there a way to be on the ice for the entire 60 minute game?

Edited by HabsCen10ial

OK I really don't understand how you guys are getting 100 points per game.

I set my Be A Pro up and 20 minute periods was my only choice. I then turned just about every human slider up and CPU slider down. I am centre and play every game/all game but still only manage about 10 points a game. When my player goes off I hit :bbut:and sim to next shift. Is that how all of you have set your game up?

Note: I'm 10 games into my season and have just made the second line.

EDIT: IS there a way to be on the ice for the entire 60 minute game?

When you first create your Be A Pro career, you must select Classic instead of Authentic. Unfortunately you cannot change this once you have started so you will need to start a new Be A Pro (which really isnt too big of a deal if you are still under 300 career points).