So are you going to buy Premium?

Barad

Are you going to purchase Battlefield Premium?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to purchase Battlefield Premium?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your poll has another flaw... You posted it too early. Wait until the 4th when we learn all the facts of Premium, then ask if people will buy it, there's just no way to tell right now because the reality is that we know nothing about it besides the fact it exists.

True, but what you really meant to say is "I know I will have not made up my mind till after the 5th and I see Armored Kill in action". =P

I'm pretty sure it will be a day one for me. I'm really banking though that it will be $40-45. Even if it's $60 I'll probably still get it. I just prefer it was cheaper as I'm sure most do.

I failed to purchase COD: Elite because I don't see myself enjoying any add-ons

I failed to buy cod elite because it was tied to mw3 which is absolute shyte. If it was released with WaW or Blops I may have considered it as I did buy the packs, my buds and I got a ton of fun out of zombies.

I've been stuck on bf3 since release, still enjoy it, am 80/20 likely to pick it up. I've sunk more playtime into bf3 now than any other game I have with the exception of combined runs of the mass effect series. I am actually quite happily surprised.

Edited by Opiate42

I will for sure get it. What I don't understand is people trying to compare it to elite though, or complaining. If anything, I would compare it more to the rockstar pass's for Max Payne or L.A. Noire, or the Gears 3 season pass thing. Regardless there releasing at least 4 more DLC's. You can either pay 4000 points now, one time and get them a little bit early. Or spend 1200 points 4 times over a period of time and get them as they release, its a one time cost, not once a year.

guna see how it plays after the patch next week. for me, the last patch kinda ruined the game, and ive only spent a matter of hours playing since then. rather than days i sunk into from release until the patch. so i'll decide after an evening of playing it next week.....

I am still waiting on all the information but most likely I will purchase it day one. I have over 19 days into the game and paying $40-60 to extend that play time another 10 months is a sound investment in my opinion. Although I will be pissed if it is 4000 MSP points because I currently have 3940points. Talk about a kick in the balls if I have to buy some more points because I am 60 points short.

But will each DLC include achievements?

No info.

With more assignments on the way, likely though.

This^. I would say it's highly likely. I'm not sure if paid DLC is required to have cheebs, but I thought I read that somewhere in passing. Minus the last thing said though, I'm fairly sure every DLC will have new guns, which means new assignments, that likely means new cheebs.

Paying for Gold.

Paying for a Server.

Paying for Premium.

How much does it all add up?

Well, in my case...

Live: $60.00

Server: $60.00

Premium: ?

Xbox Console: $350.00

Game: $60.00

HDTV: $2100.00

Surround Sound: $400.00

Wireless Headset: $60.00

50/50 Fios Internet: $100.00/month

etc, etc, etc...

I mean seriously, being a gamer isn't a cheap endeavor. I suppose that EA just wants a larger slice of the pie.

I'll wait for the official pricing.. If the supposedly accurate price of AU$79 rings true then fat chance. Huge rip off if you look at exchange rates. Hopefully the actual price will be better.

I only paid $60 release week for the game, having imported from the UK, Karkand included!