Homestretch for World Champ, Need Help or You'll Regret It

Hi, I'm DF Legend, a real quality-achievement gamer.

Some of you may or may not know me, back in about march I decided thanks to the methods outlined on this site that it was possible to get the leader board achievements which shocked me so I started working hard on it, finally got Solo Champ in May, and spent literally a straight month of GRAW-ing, eating, sleeping and nothing else to get Team Champ in June, which I still am.

As of now though having used 9 free accounts to boost as high as I can on the Universal leader board I'm a 21 and no one really seems to want to help me boost further (even after messaging everyone above me) so now it's starting to tick me off. Someone hacked one of my upper accounts to top it off and left me stranded now with my only 2 accounts I actually pay for.

If anyone would be able to help boost me up that somehow just happens to be reading this please do, because if no one does in the next week or so I'm even considering paying for another 8 accounts for at least 3 months just to boost my way completely up and change my motto to "D-Rank?No1did4Me" assuming that fits. Yes I'm that dedicated, willing, able, and vengeful enough to do it.

Bottom line: If anyone would be able to help boost me, please let me know and save me a lot of trouble and everyone else a lot of grief. Don't worry, I'm more than willing to return the favor too.

- DF Legend :uzi: