Achievement Trading Thread

CHR0M3TAC0

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody's interested, I'm setting up a group to boost these. I believe the DLC Playlist will be 6v6 and I've got 4 controllers, so we need 8 more controllers to do this.

What time were you planning? My old boosting partner (Life Expectancy) hasn't gotten back to me yet. I'll join you if there's free room. Got 3 controllers total on me.

If anybody's interested, I'm setting up a group to boost these. I believe the DLC Playlist will be 6v6 and I've got 4 controllers, so we need 8 more controllers to do this.
I have got 2 controllers ill be on when ever the group decides the time

Assuming it is out on Monday, I'll be available all day, so it depends on when everybody else is available. I'm on EST time and noon will probably be the earliest that I'll be available (I tend to sleep in on my days off.)

Oh god I can finally boost Halo achievements with you guys wow I can't wait I'll bring all my controllers no one invite Lemons

oh yeah I can get on after 2pm and I have 4 controllers

This sounds ideal. Us three with our controllers make 11 players, so we only need one more body.

2:30pm on Monday sounds like a good starting time too so I'll invite you guys to a party/lobby @ that time.

But seriously, no one invite Lemons.

This sounds ideal. Us three with our controllers make 11 players, so we only need one more body.

2:30pm on Monday sounds like a good starting time too so I'll invite you guys to a party/lobby @ that time.

But seriously, no one invite Lemons.

I'm in. EST 2:30 on Monday is cool. Just send me an invite and I'll be set.

GT: GeneralCurry726

Edited by GeneralCurry726

Monday, April 8th at 2:30 EST-

Ty-Rex: 4 controllers

BiggD: 3 controllers

GeneralCurry726: 1 controller

DarkReign2021: 4 controllers

After that, depending on what time your're ready, if the rest of you that want to boost are still looking for players, I'd be happy to tag along and help you get whichever. I've got 4 controllers, so once you've got the other 8 bodies ready just let me know.

After that, depending on what time your're ready, if the rest of you that want to boost are still looking for players, I'd be happy to tag along and help you get whichever. I've got 4 controllers, so once you've got the other 8 bodies ready just let me know.

Sounds perfect. Now to wait 'til Monday!

I'd like to join, can you just use 3 controllers and then I'll get the fourth spot? I sent you a message on XBL earlier.