Who did you get? (FUT WC)

Morbido

In preparation for tomos DLC im creating this thread.

Post here who you got in your free pack.

Also...

In light of you not being able to trade WC players whats your strategy? Im in the process of selling everyone bar a few squads. Considering I have over 500 players and the web app is fooked this is taking ages. I will then blow all my money on packs.

Cant wait for those who spend real money to bitch and moan when they get bugger all:dance:

Is there another way besides opening 5k packs?

I've only played one game but I got a player for winning the game. So I assume you get a player for every win. You get a few packs for winning the tournament too.

Edit: Just finished a single player tournament, I got 6k and 3 gold packs. Got bugger all in the gold packs though, how come everybody seems to have an amazing player but me?

Edited by Samigi

I've sold most of my UT team (750K) and am lucky with the packs, so far I got Aguero, Scheinsteiger, Ribery, Casillas and Dani Alves. I would actually enjoy playing with my team if the servers didn't crap out all the time.

Yeah pal it keeps crashing so what did they fix when it was put in hold, EA as usual couldn't run a bath lol.

Might be fun when they get it working correct.

Anyway, I won't buy packs because players are very easy to come by.

???

You can only get them through packs.

I've only played one game but I got a player for winning the game. So I assume you get a player for every win. You get a few packs for winning the tournament too.

Edit: Just finished a single player tournament, I got 6k and 3 gold packs. Got bugger all in the gold packs though, how come everybody seems to have an amazing player but me?

Were those packs WC packs or regular?

Got Kompany, Soldardo and Boateng (The German one) in my starter pack so am pretty pleased.

My mate has Hummels, Lahm, Eto'o, Cavani, Hazard, Filipe Luis, Navas, Pique, Alba and Buffon!

Just played a guy who had Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Lucas, Schweinsteiger, David Silva and Di Maria:eek:

Drew 1-1.

???

You can only get them through packs.

Were those packs WC packs or regular?

They were WC packs. Also I recieved one player for every match I won in single player, so you don't just get them through packs. I have no need to buy packs now. (Unless EA remove it)

I wouldn't bother playing at the minute, I just won my first online match, oh wait no I didn't I disconnected from EA servers.

Edited by Samigi

My current team:

4-3-3 (2)

Casillas

Jordi Alba - Martinez - Luiz - Dani Alves

de Rossi - Schweinsteiger - Ozil

Ribery - Balotelli - Vieirinha

Subs: Aguero/Vertongen (LB)/Gundogan/Marchisio/Cavani/Oscar

I need a different LCB and a RW (and maybe an UEFA RCB and RB)

By going back and forth between FUT and FUT WC I've opened close to 150 packs. I still have 300K to spend + everything I'll get from the free FUT packs (+/- 1K a discarded pack).

Edited by Xerofox

Am I correct in assuming you can only have one squad at any one time and has anyone noticed you don't earn XP for playing in the World Cup FUT mode.

You are indeed correct. Its bloody annoying changing 11 players and the formation after every 2 games.

Got through to the final earlier. Played some ejit who used stat cards, did the kick off glitch and when I made it 3-2 in the 87th minute tried passing it round the back.

Thats why I stopped playing online...

My current team.

4-4-2

Reina

Azpilcueta-Kompany-Pepe-Clichy

Muller-Fellani-Gundongan-Schurrle

Kerzhakov-Mitroguili

Other notable players. Di Maria, Ozil and Schweinsteiger.

Really need a decent striker.

Mario Gomez, by far the best player I have used on UT in years. Him up top with Lukaku, Gomez will finish ANYWHERE. Once I get a decent LB I think I will be set.

3 Tournaments so far.

2 Finals

1 Second round (The guy I played was a god, got whacked 8-2 :/)

I can't stand single player world cup, never played it, never will. CPU on FIFA are appallingly awful to play.

30k Nice!

Whats your team?

It's nothing special Morbido.

Neuer GK

LB Baines CB Chiellni CB Barzagli RB Abate

CDM Khedira CDM Gundogan

LM Schurrle RM Muller

ST Costa ST Sturridge

I use the 4-4-2(2) formation with the 2 CDM's

Subs are Gomez,Isco,Podolski,Mirallas,Modric,Busquets,Courrtois.

Its an ok team with height and strength in midfield and a bit off pace and height up front and a good fast defence.