End Game trailer #2

Rapturous Rich

MUST...HAVE...NOW!!

Looks like so much fun.

The air superiority teaser at the end was insanity.

Anyone see the new AA weapon? Shoots 2 rockets. The HMMWV ASRAD

I was just going to mention that, its commonly called the "Avenger" and as well as the missiles it has a minigun, am looking forward to racking up some kills in it!

i did not. however u need to join in on my date with rich tonight? yes?

If my connection works, then yes as it hasn't been working since Monday, and or I am busy with school lol.

And plus its Friday so this will prob be me.http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27529524.jpg

Edited by Benny34

Let's not forget that this is PC footage (I assume) and that Michael Bay directed this trailer (as always). So while it looks epic, it may not live up to some expectations, and no doubt there will be balances and changes after a percentage of people complain about something.

But other than that, it will be a nice addition. Though I think the AS and CTF game modes will be played by the majority for at least a month, then you'll just see the ACE pilots on AS and CTF lovers on CTF, with everyone else shifting back to conquest and rush.

MUST...HAVE...NOW!!

Looks like so much fun.

The air superiority teaser at the end was insanity.

Anyone see the new AA weapon? Shoots 2 rockets. The HMMWV ASRAD

I would've like to see the Linebacker... BUT, this is more balanced and fits better.

I'm disappointed the new vehicles are another version of the humvees. Four more big maps will be good to have

F-15E, pleeeeeeease... Yeah, I guess not, maybe Battlefield 4 will have it.

I would've like to see the Linebacker... BUT, this is more balanced and fits better.

F-15E, pleeeeeeease... Yeah, I guess not, maybe Battlefield 4 will have it.

We wont see either in BF3 as they're not USMC assets but US Army and USAF, technically the Avenger is US Army too but it was in service with the Marine Corp until a few years ago.

Hopefully BF4 will have a wider range of forces involved.

We wont see either in BF3 as they're not USMC assets but US Armyand USAF, technically the Avenger is US Army too but it was in service with the Marine Corps until a few years ago.

US Army doesn't use fighters ;)

If they did include an F-15, they would probably have to find a new Russian fighter too.

We wont see either in BF3 as they're not USMC assets but US Army and USAF, technically the Avenger is US Army too but it was in service with the Marine Corp until a few years ago.

Wolf mentioned the M6 Linebacker and the F-15. ;);)

Agreed, probably the MiG-29

Wolf, I need to have a word with you! The M6 is a variant of the Bradley which was in use by the US Army.

That would most likely be substitution.

I am actually aware of that, but they were both so awesome in BF2, that I still want them. lol. :p

Also, the Russian answer to the F-15E would be something more like the SU-24 or 34. The MiG-29 would be more of an answer to the F-15C or F-16. Or we could just go all out with an F-22 Raptor vs. SU-47 Berkut.

I am actually aware of that, but they were both so awesome in BF2, that I still want them. lol. :p

Also, the Russian answer to the F-15E would be something more like the SU-24 or 34. The MiG-29 would be more of an answer to the F-15C or F-16. Or we could just go all out with an F-22 Raptor vs. SU-47 Berkut.

Or F-22 vs. PAK-FA (I know it's experimental but still)

True, the Su-34 is the nearest thing they have to the F-15E.